Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lost & Found

Lost contact with a few friends and they have been on my mind for the longest time ever. My poly friends, my secondary school friends, my previous church mates, my ex-colleagues. These people touched my life one way or another and I have been trying to find them since I lost touch with them and didn't had much success in reaching them. I have always been thinking of you guys. Have you guys been thinking of me too? I wonder.
Lost:
  1. Joan (My all time poly best friend)
  2. Donald (My 'kor kor' from my previous church)
  3. Katherine (Another poly mate)
  4. Zainah (My ex-colleague)

Found:

  1. Joan

(She met Perrie, another of my poly best pal and Perrie told her I have been trying to find her for the longest time.. next thing I know, Joan text me to say she missed me very much and I have always been on her mind and she was also looking for me..)

2. Donald

(He called me today when I was in school doing my project. Was checking the computer away from my bags when my coursemate Vasa came running to me telling me that my phone's ringing. I returned the call to find out that Donald was the one who called. I was ecstatic. He is someone I always look up to and someone who taught me Econs in poly when I needed help in that aspect...)

After I hung up the call with Donald, there & then at the school library, it dawned on me. God was listening to me all this while. He has been watching me 24/7. I admit, it didn't occur to me to pray to ask God to help me find back these friends who played a partin my life and touched me very much in one way or another. But they were precious to me and were on the back of my mind..God knew... all along. I said Thank You to Him and though I have yet to find Katherine & Zainah yet, I know the Lord will somehow bring us together again.

Have anyone of you lost touch with friends whom you're trying to find?

Tell Him.

1 comment:

Prisca said...

Wah!! On MY blog comment that You STILL trying to get rid of ME? Never die before? HAahahhah..

What's "Blump"? You soOo brit la..I am Singaporean.. you gota tell me whats the meaning of that over msn thesedays..