Saturday, March 12, 2005

Karaoke with B1 and B2.

Had project meeting today with Vasa & Shirley for our Staffing the Organisation (S.O) module. Was in the midst of our discussion when Cheryl sms me. Asking me if I wanna hang out tonight. Text her that I am in project discussion right now.. but I dun mind meeting later.

After project, met Cheryl and Ben (B1) at Taka and they went for dinner together whereas I sat around waiting for them to finish their food as I had a late lunch. (Smoked Ham & Corn Bread with cheese sandwich, what I usually make when I make sandwiches.) Have not met Ben for a long time and he was amazed that I cropped my hair short. I, on the other hand.. was also amazed by his hair too. I gave him 5 points for styling his hair very nicely. I mean it, Ben!! U can make it with your hairstyle like that!! hahah Very nice! I like!


Ben and his hair.. I made it 'higher' than b4! haha

Ben and I have this point system with each other... We like to tell each other that we both 'cannot make it' .. and we won't get offended by that at all. Ben is one of those guys that I enjoy hanging out with..he is funny.. He will tell me off if he is not happy.. and vice versa.. yet we always laugh at each other being silly.. He helped me carry my textbook last night.. so another 10 points for him. He is someone who NEVER carries stuff for girls.. so rare.. wonder what happen to the Ben I know.

After that, we went to Party World at Hello Crown Prince, Orchard to have a round of Karaoke. Asked Ben where is his other half (B2) Dave, and he said Dave will join us later. Ben & Dave are B1 & B2 like the kids show bananas in pyjamas cos they come in a pair.

Had a lot of fun at Karaoke that night.. as usual.. Ben with his wonderful, deeeeeep, manly, (a tad ah pek) voice sang all the oldies .. Ben can sing the socks off me. He used to perform in pubs. That figures.


See Ben sing.. lol..(Took pics from my mobile..not so clear)

Dave sang like Leslie Cheung.. He always hold his personal Leslie Cheung concert when we sing with Dave. One whole list of Leslie songs were up next for Dave. Cheryl was singing all the latest hits.. so cool.


Dave having his Leslie Cheung concert

Was fun.. we went for a cuppa at Spinelli's after and the guys left and Cheryl and I catch up with each other on stuff which I am happy to have stayed back to 2am to catch up with her cos its been awhile since we have girl talks like this. But I wonder how I wake up for church tomorrow man.. Hahah..

No comments: