Sunday, March 06, 2005

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie..SHORT ENTRY...I PROMISED LA!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I have tendency to have Writting Diarrhoerea or according to Irving is Verbal Tsunami..(hahaha)



Remember I said earlier in my previous blog that Eirene and I were in a cab and that cab got knocked by another driver? Well.. Eirene and I were joking
that we should go buy 4D (4 digits lottery) with the cab driver's driving license? I did.. FOR FUN*



I did la.. 2186.. and guess what? Strike 4D 3rd Prize la!!!!! WoOOohOoooO!! And I was just saying to God.. I really wanna go to Europe..but if He doesn't want me to and its not in His will.. then it's okie la.. cos I may not be able to save up enough cash to go to Europe. So now..WoohooOOo!!! How much I won you say? Not much.. $980..my capital? $2 thats all. Hallelujah!!!
Okie.. thats ALL I got to say ..

*DISCLAIMER: Doesn't mean gambling is encouraged OK! I did this for fun and WILL NOT do this often!
MOOD: 7th Heaven!

3 comments:

Paul said...

OK, I GUESS you're pretty good at making me *ENVIOUS*

want to manage my sportsbetting funds???

Merv Kwok said...

WAISEH! why me no such luck wan. got inspiration one day buy lottery but only thing i won was a deficit of 2 bucks. bllleeeaaaaahhhhhhh

Prisca said...

Hahahahah... it's God's advance present for my birthday this year can!! Paul, like dat also wanna be envious? Aww..... Manage your sportsbetting funds? Sure! For how much? *giggles*

Merv! Nice cute pic you got there! Haha.. Aiyah.. I didn't think I would win to be frank.. it was totally for fun of it only. ;)

Oh yah.. Paul.. I would probably need your advice on Europe since you been there. Planning a trip there in mid of this year. Catch ya soon (though I really dun know how since we are like 15 hours difference)