Thursday, March 24, 2005

Too much of something is bad enough....

What was it that I had too much that's begining to become bad?
1. Too much of projects (Enough said.. anyone who say they're good for me.. will probably see a textbook flying towards their face..*lack of sleep.. its like that*)
2. Too much work (Again.. enough said..this time round, anyone who say too much work is good for me.. will probably see a holepuncher flying in the speed of light without hesitation towards their head)
*Notice the violent tendencies emerging? Lolz*
3. Too much of karaoke - if you have been reading my previous blogs ardently (?) you would know that I have had too much KARAOKE.. just had one just now with colleagues; cute and super hilarious Yilin, KTV QueenS - Hui Boon & Angie, and Yan (a.k.a Bbob - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; Bbob & Rocksteady?)
Laughed too much and I had an overdose of karaoke in a short span of 1 month and March is not even over, mind you. No more KARAOKES for me.. Diminishing marginal returns.. econs for U who can't recap.
4. Too much projects - Oh.. did I say projects earlier? Oops.. Arrgghh! It's really just too much.. I need to procrastinate a little here on this.. need an outlet..
Anyway, how have this week been for you peeps out there? Busy? Tiring? Exciting? Happening? Sad? Angry? Fill me in.. Not much in the mood to talk about what happen to me this week .. cos I am too lazy and tired to do so.. So, do me a favour.. fill me in on your week.. I'm all ears. :) (Hopefully this week for you is not too much of anything or something.. like me)
P/s: By the way, Happy Good Friday to all of you out there! Rejoice for its this day your salvation happened thousands of years ago..
P/s 2: After I published my blog.. took a deep breathe to relax and *choked* and decided to add one more point. Too much HAZE also in Singapore that my throat is soOo dry always!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Princess!

My week? Overdose of work work work! But, thank God for Thurs (had a good session of shepherding and board games till almost midnite) and Fri (walk walk walk walk in the forest)! So happy that we could celebrate Good Friday in the company of so many new friends! =)

Prisca said...

Wahahha... Princess is really stuck on me!! :P

Thanks for sharing, bro. Seems like your week was good though you had an overdose of work work work.. cos ya had a a great session on both Thursday & Friday! :) Glad to hear that!

Anonymous said...

Hehe... time to snap out of the blues and get back into pink! Check out this cool blog skin!

http://www.bloggingpro.com/archives/2005/03/25/wordpress-theme-pretty-in-pink/

This will come in handy when it's time to do up pripri2006.blogspot.com.

Prisca said...

Hey Ink, thanks! The skins are really cool. I like alot of them.. *dilemma*.. Luckily 2006 not here yet. :)