Monday, March 07, 2005

Tuesday, 8th March 2005

Tuesday, 8th March 2005: Hmmmm...cracking head on what to wear. Important lunch date tomorrow. Have been postponing (Is there such a word? I tend to add "ing" to anything) Need to make an impression. Hahaha. It's nothing much, really! But I'm not spilling anyway.

OK, kindof know what to wear already. Anyway.. thank goodness Monday is over. Had violent tendencies at work today. Working with idiots can kill you. Especially idiots who don't read their emails, have selective hearing or don't listen or follow instructions and your head's on the chopping board. So.. am glad that Monday is over. Boss & supervisor saw me fuming with smoke & came over to 'relieve' tension. They're nice! I'm spoilt rotten by them. I admit. I can't wait for this week to end. Really!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot date? -JP

Prisca said...

JP, which part of 'not spilling anyway' and 'nothing really' u don't understand huh? hahah.. kiddin.. tell u another time la..

Prisca said...

JP, which part of 'not spilling anyway' and 'nothing really' u don't understand huh? hahah.. kiddin.. tell u another time la..