Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Happy Birthday To Meeeeeeeee (Part 1)

Wednesday, 16th March 2005
This is going to be a looooong entry. This entry will have 2 parts.
So warning! If you do not wanna read long entries, then too bad la.. U can either skip this or an alternative suggestion is go for a walk, watch senseless tv, have ur dinner and come back later pal!! Haha.. It's my birthday and I can't care less! Haha.. Well.. I am going to write every SINGLE event that happen to me today so that next year, I will be able to look back on MY SPECIAL DAY.
(Start here -->): Clock striked 12 midnight and I was in my room praying hard to the Lord asking to be Holy Spirit baptised as my birthday present if possible, if not I guess I would have to try & try and try again (?). Heard my handphone rang in the living room. Text message. It continued to ring for the next few minutes. Uuurrggh... I admit, I was distracted. After that, though I was not Holy Spirit baptised, I just dedicated this day to the Lord. Said my Amen and skipped to the living room to have a look at the messages. Going to blog all the well wishes I received here cos I wanna keep these well wishes as long as possible! (Also, cos my hp is quite full.. I need to delete..so 'transfer ' them here)


1st Text Message (from Khanh, my didi): Happy Birthday to U, Happy Birthday to U, Happy Birthday to My Dearest Sis...Happy Birthday to U!! Hope U have a great day la, lots of love n best wishes.


*Next thing I know, I received a call from him.. ALL the Waaay from Lyon, France!! Just to wish me personally! How sweeeet! Touched! Thank you!*


2nd Txt Msg (from Chua Lin): Hi Princess! Wishing U a sweet birthday!


*Aww....for someone who shares his birthday in March and YET still remembers mine when I have not met him for like 5 years or something.. its nice of him to have remembered*


3rd Txt Msg (Bryan Tan): Hey baby, let me be the FIRST to wish you - Happy Birthday!! =)


*Bryan.. you've been great thus far though I only know you last year!! Which amazes me what a great pal U've been to me. Never fail to make me laugh. Just wanna say you are 1 of the most gentlemanly guys I know! Keep it up! Haha..Oh..and btw.. U are not the FIRST to wish me.. hahaha..Slow la U! haha.. but thank you anyway*


4th MMS Msg (from Teresa):


*Thanks, babe! U are creative indeed! I like your MMS very much! Unique & special..so cute! Candle lights moving!! Woo!*


5th Txt Msg (from Eirene): Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true and stay pretty! :D


*Gosh! Eirene, babe!! U never fail to bring a smile across to me don't you?? Thank you so much for knowing how to make vain me so happy! hahah.. especially on my birthday!*


6th Txt Msg (from Andrew): Happy Birthday! May you be richly blessed, deeply loved, and highly favoured!


*Thanks, bro! Really nice of Andrew to remembered and wish me at the stroke of midnight when he has just joined our caregroup from another caregroup not too long ago. It's a joy to have U with us! And its great to see U so proactive in the caregroup!*


7th Txt Msg (from Imelda): Happy bday, babe!


*Thanks, babe! Though I know U will NEVER ever read my blog cos by the time U come online, we have evolved into another new era of technology.. haha.. okok.. I'll spare u. BUT I still wanna thank you for remembering cos I really didn't think you will cos I know how busy you are.. *
***************************************************************************
After reading the text messages, I went back online to msn and there were birthday wishes as well from Irving, CS, Gabriel, Cheryl and Ryan. Thank you so much for your well wishes, you guys (and gal..not forgetting Cheryl) and Ryan..thank you so much for your e-card below too:


Okie.. since this is the e-card section, I am gonna paste all the e-cards I received since I wont keep them for long.

The cute ecard below is from my colleague, Angie. Isn't her card cute??? Angie always have a cute style.. yet so sincere!

Next ecard comes from my didi, so sweet of him!! Not only did he text me, called me, e-card me as well! Nice! *But dun know why I can't seem to access the site now.. :( I will try again and post it here if possible!!*

So happy!!!!! I cannot wait for my day tomorrow!! It's really a great feeling knowing that I'm so loved!!! Wahahhahaha... but it's true! If I am not, why would people wanna wish me even? If you go 'eeeee.. thickskin.. ' Hahah.. frankly my dears, I don't give two hoots either. *Evil laughter* hahahahah.. Kiddin. Am probably too delirious and happy to be thinking straight right now, though I still an insy weensy feverish. Its late.. so I will be heading to bed now.. will continue my birthday part 2!! (Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeeeee - 'Bilogy?') Watch this blogsite peeps!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Haappee Birrthdaaiii tooo UUUUUUUU

Prisca said...

Thanks Olivia & Nelson!!!

Sandy said...

Hey Pri,

Happy Birthday to you! Sorry erm that this came a bit late :p but still, may you be happy not just on this day, but may you find the joy of the LORD, every single day! :) May you grow to love HIM more and more :)

Prisca said...

Hey Sandy,

Thanks for your well wishes. No worries.. its still in the month of March and so its still my birthday! hahaha.. like real. Once again, thanks! Good to hear from ya..