Saturday, March 26, 2005

Thank You

Thank You for the lovely E-card you sent me, Khanh. It's nice and very meaningful. I like the poem you wrote for me very much. I wana post the poem and message you sent to me here to remind me to always rely and trust God and to share with people reading my blog. I hope your Easter this year would be good cos Easter 2005 is the Easter where both of us returned to Him.

Easter Poem from Khanh to me

Let us pray together and be with God himself, let us remember the things we tell ourselves...God is Great, God is Good, God gives us things noone could...

God is always here for us when we need him the most, He shares our pain and worries... trust me i know!!

He tells me things only i can hear...He says He loves u sis and that ur soo dear.So remember when ur down or feeling astray..seek his help and u be ok.

Easter Message:

When my head cries out, "I'm alone"I look at the cross and Jesus is there. Since Friday He has been quietly sharing my pain. And when I listen I hear Him say,"Lo, I am with you always". When pain comes again and does not go,It's easier now because I know...That my Easter too will one day come....And my Saviour and I will truely be one.

No comments: