Thursday, March 10, 2005

GASP!!!!!

GASP! To my horror though it made me laugh profusely. My boss and I were again disturbing Lil P today at work. I was disturbing Lil P about his.. *ahem* interest. Though I did not swore to secrecy on this.. But I cannot divulge or disturb him any further especially down here on the net. He will kill me, wring my neck.. and a hole puncher will probably fly towards me and hit my head when my back's turned to him in the office la. Basically, I don't wanna die without knowing why.

What did my boss do that made me gasp? My boss.. went to sit at my seat.. took one of my cardigans (I got 2 in the office) place it on his lap and imitated me while the rest laugh as well. He said "Pris, ALWAYS have a cardi on her lap.. i have always wondered why..why is that so, Pris?" *Snigger from colleagues and boss*

"cos i like to have a security blanket la....and to keep myself warm in this eskimo of an office.. Uurrgghhh..G!!!! U are bullying me!" Boss laughs, winks and walks away.. hahahahahah...Mental note to myself: U shall not have anymore security blankets!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cute! Princess Pris with a security blanket caught by boss! You remind me of Linus in Charlie Brown's comic strip Peanuts.. always having a blanket! Don't worry, Princess, we'll still love u..blanket or not - JP