Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hmmmm....

Hmmm....Chat with Khanh (my didi, a.k.a my lil bro) on msn for very long. Like to chat with him, we talk about anything and everything under the sun. Been sometime since I had such a good chat over msn with someone. Thanks, didi!

Got a call from RY and we talked. Been sometime since I chat with RY as well. RY asked if I wanted to go to Bangkok with him and his friends who are planning to go there over the May weekend holidays. Uuurrrgghh... as much as I am dying to go to Bangkok to shop till I drop.. I can't go! Cos am saving to go to Europe at end June-begining of July. Any other travel plans would have to be after Eurotrip or after my exams for next semester (That's provided I clear this semester) Darn.. this fellow (RY) went to Bangkok 3 times in less than a year and I have not even gone there ONCE! UUrrgghh! We talked about other stuff as well and things like the Holy Spirit and religion were apparently on the agenda tonight.

It was good to talk to these 2 guys, RY & Khanh.. I learned a lot from them. *Disclaimer: though they are younger than me.. YES, I hate to admit it too.. but You 2 are younger than me..whether you like to hear this or not, hahhahah*
Oh, speaking of age, went to Browhaus at Paragon to thread my eyebrows and neaten it before I look like La Bi Xiao Xing (a.k.a Crayon Shinchan) see pic I attached below.



This is Crayon Shinchan, see his thick eyebrows? U get the picture..

The lady that usually does my eyebrows said to me "so how's ur studies coming along?" I was taken aback that she remembered me .. so I cooly said "yeah.. tough but no choice." And she went further talking about everything under the sun..so I just listened while she did my eyebrows (for the guys out there who go what is threading of eyebrows? Its like trimming your eyebrows but rather with a thread like how the ancient Indians do it.. I think.)

The lady threadist (?) said this to me "Young girls like you better concentrate on your studies you know.. don't anyhow play with relationships.. later get pregnant or something.. Concentrate on your studies and then get yourself a good career" *Pris went O.O ????!!!???* I asked her .. how old are you? She said "Me ar? I am born in 1978" And how old did you think I was, I asked her.. she said "U ar... 19 or 20 lor" HUH???????????????????????? I told her my age and she tugged very hard at my eyebrow and went "ISSSSSIIITTT?????"

*Ouch..* I take that as a painful compliment..
Anyway, came across this site when I was browsing (this word seems applicable after I did my brows) and it appears to be very interesting.
http://www.anamgathering.com/anam/2004/03/lonelyland.html
Kindof re-affirms me what I need to know and do. Think the website is very nicely decorated as well. Nice pictures. To me at least. So, I have added his website to my blog since I find it interesting and would like to share with the rest of you.









No comments: