Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Mon & Tues

2 good things happen to me this week. (The week's not over but I am sure my week would be good.. )
1. Annie, my coursemate called me and said "Pris, have you checked your student portal (email account for SIM students)?"
Pris: "Er.. no .. wassup?"
Annie: "You check lor.."
Pris: "huh? tell me la.. "
Annie (giggles): "U check la.. cya later in school.."
-.- ???? *Pris checks student portal... -.- soon became O.O!!!!!*
There it was... 'Leadership Management Styles - DI' O.O!!!! *WWWhaat! Oh my g......wooohoOOoo!!!* We got a distinction on our minor LMS project! Awesome!!! God is good! Thank You, Lord!! That was Monday for me.. Still so happy though as I typed this.. it's Tuesday already. Another happy thing about Monday is that though I am sneezing myself off... our LAST project (for this semester .. not the year..) is almost finalised and we would be able to hand it up on time. Yay! No more projects!! (just exams to deal with next.) *AaAAachoooo* Excuse me... sniffs..
2. Met my dearest kor kor, Donald for lunch today. We had a good long lunch. Not cos it was his treat at O'Brien's sandwich place. hehee (My fave is smoke salmon sandwich.. anyone wants to buy me lunch now? Hahaha..*shameless*)
It was truly good catching up with someone that I was trying to find for the longest time ever. The best part about the lunch was.. after all these years of not meeting or even keeping in touch with him.. when we met, we still talk like old times do and there was no ounce of awkwardness at all. It was a *cough* 2 hour lunch but it was really ..truly... heartwarming. Donald said grace before our meal and he began by saying "Thank you for bringing us here together again...." *Isn't my kor kor sweet?* I am so glad God sent me this elder bro though we didn't really hang out much previously.. but we hit it off and he has always been someone I respect alot. He said to me "Pris, since I know you till now.. you've always been a very mature gal and you know what you want most of the time which is good cos you're not lost .. you know your direction. I am really glad that everything is on track for you." Donald kor, I am glad your life is also on track with little Vera now.. (She's adorable!) and once again, I thank God for bringing us together!
This 2 hours was well spent. 2 hours summarized the years we didn't meet till today. 2 hours and it never felt like it had been years. 2 hours and my day was changed. After lunch, he walked me to near where I had to head back to office (He big boss mah.. own time own target.. ) and he gave me a nice firm shoulder squeeze and said.."Glad everything's good for u.. and when you graduate this year.. I wanna attend ok! We meet up soon". *Pris beams..* That was really sweet. Should I ever lose you again.. I will know how to contact U fer sure, my dear kor!
P/s: Anyone else wanna attend my graduation? hehehe... * ;) winks*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyooooo! When's the big day? I'm ready to offer free graduation photo-taking services! =D

Prisca said...

Wow!! Thanks bro! U're always so kind to show ur support to all of us! And I think I trust your photography more than perhaps those hired to take pics of us on stage kind? hehe.. U're on my invite list for sure!