Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Doors

Liz sent me this link to the game "The Doors" to try it out for fun. Then, I was rather busy at work and decided to forward it onto my own personal email account and try it at my own pace at home.

This afternoon after waking up and finishing my quiet time with Him, and after "Romancing the 3 Kingdoms", I decided to go online and check emails and stuff. After which I remembered the game I sent to myself from Liz and decided to have a go at it.


A scene from the game has been attached here for your view. Scenario of this game draws you to point your cursor on an object and click on the items in the room.
Find your way around by picking up objects, examining things on close up through "zoom-ins" and using objects and items you pick up to help you proceed onto the next room.
Hint: Scrutinise and click on everything you see. Search in places you never thought of. Always "Zoom-in".
You will need: 1. Patience 2. More Patience 3. Lots of patience 4. A good mouse that allows you to click furiously.

Check out the game The Doors for yourself.. I soon found myself hooked as curiosity and the sherlock holmes in me got the better of me.
By the way, some of the music sounds rather eerie to me.
Enjoy yourself..
If you need more hints, lemme know.. ending is something different then I thought.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh woman!!! I'm stuck, have all items for R1 but what do I do now? R0 still lacks of 1 piece missing. Then what? Say!! Quick!! Suspense killing me!!

Prisca said...

Erm.......who are u???? I dun give answers any-oh-how okie!!

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous, I was stuck at the same place. I got so frustrated I asked my wife to take over. And she solved everything... Oh well... :P

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to leave my initials and name in a haste to ask for answers to the puzzle. Woman!! This is JP!!! Now where's the answer to it?????

Hi inky, that's great that your wife solved everything. But I don't have a wife to do that on my behalf, lucky fella!

Prisca said...

Oiccc... it;s the infamous JP.. wahahhaa.. let's see... you mentioned from above comments tat you got 1 piece missiong from R0.

Did you look in the radiators between the 2 doors? To the left of one of the radiators is the missing piece.

After that.. it will form a cube.. and then ... you're on your own from here.. Hahahaha.. *evil laughter*

Anonymous said...

JP: Women are good at these sorta things! Best left to the pros! Hehe... In the meantime, I think I'll start eating more fish and memorizing birthdays to enhance my brain. =P

Jon Tan said...

Hey!

Got out of the room... he he...
The last part on the "Cross" is a little tricky though... but just remember the sequence of the room... hope this tip helps...

Anyway, I post a new game called "THE ROOM". Very interesting too! Have Fun!

Tiger said...

Wah... quite an interesting game. Took me about 1 hr and a small clue to start me off on the last cross thing. good game :) quite tough when you are rushing to finish it.

Tiger said...

and somemore I figured a way that you don't even need to know the sequence of the rooms. I have no way of remembering the sequence haha.. just look at the symbols can get one...

Prisca said...

Well done you guys!! (Jon & Tiger!!) Both of ya are pretty fast in completing the game.. took me almost 2 hours or more to complete the game. :)

Olivia said...

I'M DONE~~~~~~~~~~~

Prisca said...

Cool.. well done, Livie!