Tuesday, April 19, 2005

On My Mind...

Ok, after giving you guys the luxury of an ultra short blog entry last Saturday.. it's torture time for another long entry! (My ardent readers shrieks: "NooOooooOoo..........", Pris breaks into an evil laughter: "MuahAhHAHAH..Hahaha..") Too bad folks.. not everyday is a SUNDAY, mind you.


Today's blog entry would be... what's on my mind..so just to prepare you first. It wont be in a consistent flow of thoughts. .MY MIND SWITCHES YA? Get the idea already? Great.
I shall put some headlines here and there to help you with whats on my mind.. (Yes.. it maybe puny but it doesn't mean its not complex okieee)


1.
D@mn that bug!!
Went to watch Sahara at Plaza Singapura, Golden Village Cinemas. It was a nice show.. sortof modern day Indiana Jones kindof flick. Throughout the show, my left elbow area felt a tad (note: JUST A TAD) itchy as though I have been bitten by a mozzie. Alright.. just a bite.. will go away.. who cares? (right?)


WRONG!!!! It wasn't a mozzie. COS watever bit me.. from SUNDAY .. STILL itches till NOW (Its 8mins to Wednesday!!) and the worst thing is.. its red, darn itchy (no longer a tad...if u wanna use a tad pls multiply by the power of 10) and .... *Pris begins to sob* and... its almost as gimongus and vast as the Republic of China, CAN!!! I am NOT Exaggerating.. okie maybe by a little.. (Readers go: "Huh?! Like real!") Alright.. Alright you heartless folks.. its not as big as China.. just as big (not forgetting itchyX10) as Hong Kong .. Can?


As I am blogging.. I am resisting from scratching it.. couldn't find my trusty "Zambuk" (Some gentle healing gel for insect bites) and if I still have hong Kong on my elbow tomorrow..I will go see a doc. It's swollen ya know! *Pris wants some attention here peeps!!* So pardon my French (I just realise I must be itchying to travel [note the ironic pun?] which brings out China, hong Kong & the French thingy), but
d@mn that dreadful, greedy bug who sucked my blood and left me swollen and itchying!!


2. Bangkok
Patrico (a.k.a Lil P) came back to the office today from his trip to Bangkok. Another person I know that has been to Bangkok except MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Next on the Bangkok list to go would be Joel and Weeslee. Darn!!!!!!!!!!! Dang!!!!!! *Pris whines, wails.. stomps feet... pauses to scratch her insect bite and continues to whine* Man.. I wanna go to BANGKOK!!!


Patrico says he tailor-made a few pants and shirts and he bought alot of stuff. He bought a wooden figurine for all of us in the office. It's so cute! Mine's an angel woodrine (Wood+figurine). It can hold our photos too.. So sweet of him. He said he ate lots of nice Japanese food in Bangkok and all for a whooping.. *Gasp!* 8 bucks (SGD!). Amazing! I wanna go to Bangkok and shop till I DROP. Yes, I haev heard soO much stuff about Bangkok that I am DETERMINED to go there this year after Europe. (I dun careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......need to find kakis to go... anyone keen? lemme know..)


3. Ms. Infineon Tham

Yes, you guessed it. Talked to Grahame today and we had a good discussion on what account I should be taking on next. So there you go. (Btw.. that nick is given to me by Grahame.. not me. He calls me that or Priscilla Infineon Tham.)
Whatever it is, I commit my career and work to my loving Father's hands and pray that everything will be ok with this new account and I will still have time for my studies as well as to serve Him still.


4. Goods & Services, Utilities Allowance Review
Mental note to myself.. okie, still got 8 more to review.. do another 3 or 4 more if possible and then finish the rest on Thursday before I go on leave.


5. Study Leave
Can't wait to go on my study leave next week. Though I will be confined at home and have to put a restraining order on myself not to step out of the house so that I can study for my exams which the first paper falls on Friday of the same week as my study leave. *Begining to feel the pressure..* Think I should start on Saturday ..get my stuff organised.. study a bit to start the ball rolling and then Sunday can rest and continue on Monday.


6. Europe Trip
Self explainatory. Period.


7. 1220am..
Past my bedtime.. wan an peeps..

6 comments:

Paul said...

I've not been to bangkok either!!!! I want to gooooooo

Prisca said...

>Hey didi... yah.. I went to see doc already.. see my blog entry above. U bite the other arm? Then it would be as big as Germany combined with the Republic of China!!! Are you crazyyy?! haha.. I hope the bug dies too.. cos it was crazy enough to suck my fats and left me so itchy and swollen!

Ok la.. U drag me to bangkok.. hahahahhaa..poor english just admit it la.. dun blame the keyboard..hahahahahaha..

>Hi Paul, U have not been to Bangkok too? Yah!! I SoO wanna go can!! We MUST GO ya? As in you on your own.. my on mine.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

I neber been to BKK toooooooo!!! Wheee....BKK here we come! Coming to ur bite - hope it becomes the vatican city (the smallest country on earth - ONLY a few hectares) =D
- Little Mermaid

Prisca said...

Hey babe!! Thanks for your comments and your well wishes for my insect bite.

Yessss... we go to BKK together!!! Shop till we drop.. :)

Paul said...

I guess I'll just have to go to bangkok with Mari...

Prisca said...

>Paul, U so far away ... how to go together to BKK? :P But.. as long as we all visit BKK at least once in our life.. Sure!! Why not!!!! :) WoOo..Mari...hehe