Saturday, April 09, 2005

I had a good week!

I had a great week this week!Especially this Friday! Around 10ish in the morning, my boss called for a sudden meeting. He announced an important matter. After listening to the news, I felt happy.

All I have to say is that my shepherd, TY and I prayed on Thursday for a change in my work cos I have been rather stressed with this account though it really gives me good experience and Voila!
Come Friday and I received news from boss that there would be some changes to my portfolio. Isn't the Lord faithful and great? Isn't prayers powerful? Thursday pray.. next day the Lord answered our prayers. Hallelujah! Anyway .. due to security reasons as mentioned earlier I can't say what was the change about. Though I am worried with regards to time management and if the new change will affect my studies.. cos next sem (if I pass my exams this sem) I will be back to having 3 modules instead of 2. And what if the change is erm.. more taxing on me? Hmmm... But nevertheless.. I am in good hands cos my Lord is good. I have to pray and ask Him for guidance and directions on making decisions I have to make with regards to the change.
Anyway... I am so happy.. and relief.. and happy (Oh did I say that already?hehe) ..This week I have been blessed. VERY! Oh yah.. I got Credit for my 2nd project. Not a distinction but I am very happy already cos lecturer said theres quite a number of failures for this assignment. And no more projects for this sem! Alright.. havea good weekend ya all!! (I gota wake up early tomorrow..)

6 comments:

Alvin said...

Hey Pris link me too. Remember God is with you all the time. Phillipians 4:6 is one of the verses I'd like to share with you...cheers and have a great week ahead

Prisca said...

Hey Alvin!! Surprise 2 see you here! Thanks for leaving me a message & sharing a verse with me.. U have a great week too.. & hope to see U here more often as I link U up! *grins*

Alvin said...

Yup, guess you will be seeing more of me ^_^. You can add me to your MSN if you don't mind too. yookshan@hotmail.com. God Bless ^_^

Prisca said...

Sure.. Welcome U here, anytime! Added U already...Cheerios..

Alvin said...

Oops but I think I didn't get you in my contact list. weird...just pop me a msg ^_^. Take care

Prisca said...

Dun see u online, Alvin. Can't pop u a message..