Friday, December 30, 2005

Last Working Day of 2005


Friday, 30th December 2005: It's another half day in the office today. I was late. I couldn't wake up since my MaMa (hehe) have gone to Malaysia for a holiday. She's also my alarm clock. "Ah Girl Ah... U STILL in bed? Time to go to work!!" Without that I can't seem to get out of my bed eventhough I had my hp alarm clock set. Bizarre. Seems like today 3 people (who begin with 'M') are departing for Malaysia today....Mummy, Merv and aMleth (hehehe.. okie, corny pun..).

Anyway, we were trying to beat the clock in the office by rushing out whatever that needs to be done. Being the official last working day of the year... we were expecting and hoping to receive our increment/promotion letters. 1230pm: checked my email and still no announcement whatsoever. Sigh... time seems to have come to a complete standstill.

I was supposed to hit the streets with Sandi after work today but we stayed back a little to wait for the letter. It was 2pm when we received the letter and I opened the envelope sealing my fate. I just wanna Thank God for his grace once more... It said I was promoted to Senior 2. So happy!!!!!!! So please join me in congratulating myself.... HAHAHAH... okie that sounds a tad narcissistic. =P

After that, Sandi, Yilin & I were so famished....we left the office almost immediately for food.
Yilin suggested Pepper Lunch. I have always wanted to try out this eatery but never got down to it. So of cos I happily accepted her suggestion. A good meal to round off the day.

Yesss.... Sizzle ur way at Pepper Lunch... most of the meals had pepper to it.. thus... Pepper Lunch..





Sandi & I. Hungry women are not so radiant women. Okie that applies to me solely. Lol....



Trying to take an artistic shot of Yilin here...hehe.. :)

These are the delectable sauces that are meant to spice up ur tastebuds. Zee~ freshly grinded pepper. Zee~ garlice soya sauce (silver cap) and zee~ honey brown sauce... Okie, I cannot pass off impersonating how the french introduce food. Hahaha...


Finally our food came... & from the pics below you can see who had what for lunch!

Yilin's Pepper Beef Rice set came 1st. Looks very good...... yum....


2nd was Sandi's Pepper Chicken set...Uurrgghh.. Where's mine? hungry people are angry people!! hehehe...

Finally my food arrived!! I had to quickly take a pic of it before my beef become rocks...!!!

Chef Yilin demonstrates to us (with her adorable pout.. can u see? I think she looks absolutely cute here..) how to cook ur food....


Step1: Spread the butter (if yours come with butter.. not all have i think)
Step 2: Quickly turn ur food over before the hot plate stops sizzling..if not ur food will become burnt.
Step 3: If you wanna add the sauces to 'spice' up ur food.. add to ur tastebud's discretion
Step 4: (My own step) You may wish to blow the food before popping it into ur mouth if not u will scald urself. :P And it will become Fiery Lunch instead Of Pepper Lunch.
Step 5: Chew & Smile... hahahahhahaha

Yummy!! 2 thumbs up!!! Pls go try it if you have yet to..... If you don't like it.. don't come looking for me... hahahaha.... And that was my Friday. After that, Sandi & I went shopping and I went home and K.O.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yl: u were supposed to delete the pic!!! grrr...i look stupid! =( haha..n somehow our photos tog wif the food looks weird..haha

Anonymous said...

hey where is this restaurant? looks yummy

Prisca said...

>yl: hehehe... why? I think you look absolutely cute in the cooking picture!! REALLY! Hehehe... our photos tog with the food is supposed to create a 'japanese magazine' effect... hee hee.. OKie ok... I remove the pic... one of it... which one you want? :P I remove for you.. just lemme know.

>didi: Thank you... erm....I don't think I wanna think about being big boss or anything else for now. Do my job well 1st. Promotion also means new expectations of me in my new rank.

Thank you... all the best for the new year too! =)

>mars: 2 outlets... 1@Takashimaya & the other is @Isetan Scotts. =)

Anonymous said...

I've been dying to go to Pepper Lunch too! I have coupons on my desk at work that has since expired... :(

Prisca said...

>Pris: We go one day with TY & Ashley and the rest (whoever is interested...) heheh.. =)

Gabster said...

wow... the food looks good.. i also wanna go!!

Prisca said...

>gabster: yeah it's good.... can... see when you all free lor..