Monday, December 26, 2005

Cycling on Boxing Day

I was sooooo tired... I didn't wanna drag my almost lifeless body out of my comfy bed. I was wishing for rain so that the cycling trip would be cancelled. But alas!! The weather decided I need to get my butt out there to burn some calories.

When we started cycling.... I felt less lethargic and any regrets felt earlier on, vanished almost instantaneously. =) Boy, was I glad that I made my way out of bed to come for this cycling session.

2 boys & their bikes
...

3 boys, a girl and their bikes...



We cycled to another end of old fort road where few cyclists ventured and I paused to take a picture of the "woods". I like this picture very much...

Merv took this shot of me... nice.. I like it too!


Don't know why I just decided to stop cycling half way just to take this pic. Quite like it.

Horizontal perspective:



Jetty @Old fort Road side. Somehow.... this pic..makes me feel or think that it's those kind of retro pics you see in ur family photo album where ur mum or dad takes a pic of.... maybe its the yellow building thingy in the pic...don't know ..don't ask me why!!


Meng chong with his blades... Only brother who blade that day. Well done!! When I took this pic... I had to back away from him a few more steps just so that he can FIT into my 2.5" camera LCD. Can you imagine? 2.5" LCD I still cannot capture him entirely on my camera until I back away. Lol..hehehe.. sure his name not yangming? Kiddin...


Yangming.. I meant Meng Chong.. hehe.. had to "lower" himself once again to take pics with Gab & Adelyn.. Btw.. if you squint hard enough ... you will wonder if Gab is sleeping while smiling or he is squinting his eyes.... Can't figure.. I think is the earlier. hahaha..


Hobbits trying to sell 100 plus to Gandalf. =D


Transaction closed. Gandalf happy with his purchase.

The happy hobbits trying to clear their remaining 100 plus stocks..after selling 1.


Me playing with my camera feature "Photo Ascent" Captured yellow and all other things similar in shade and the rest is monochrome.


Pics from Mervyn's cam:




And that's our cycling trip..
Note: The skies were mainly cloudy .. YET I got sunburnt.. Poor me!!! Hehehe..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, overcast weather is the nicest to cycle in! And, to take photos too since colours come out nice and saturated. But, I don't understand how you can get sunburn in that kinda weather! Maybe Gab's constant smiling emanated too much radiation.

Prisca said...

>inky: Yeah lor... I have no idea why I got sunburnt too. So poor thing!! Was like 'ouching' all over the last 2 days. My friend said global warming and Sun's UV rays getting stronger.. Hmmm...*ponders*...
Hahahha.. sounds more like bad breathe to me when you said "emanated too much radiation...."

Gabster said...

well.. we stayed at the pier for like 1 hour just talking, and talking and talking, taking the full blast of sun.. i'm sure MC didn't have sun burn.. haha..

I didn't open my mouth, ok.. hehe

Amleth said...

Haha, don't worry! I also got sunburnt like that before (in fact probably worse than you, cos' it was so bad I looked like I had skin disease)!

After you shed your skin, it will be new and whole again! Think metamorphosis. Like a caterpillar that morphs into a butterfly.

Tiger said...

yahlah. I thot it was raining or something. dark day. How you guys get burn? showed a lot of skin?

Prisca said...

>gabster: yeah .... cos we had so much fun talking and laughing what! that's why didnt notice the time! as well as the sun! hahaha..

>amleth: Unlike metamorphosis, the skin doesn't come off in ONE piece... it's uneven & so annoying when you are looking down and u see a flake coming off ur nose!!! Anyway I have tried to exfoliate but just keep peeling.. the good part is I dun need to use a blusher the last few days.. hahahaha.. au natural!

>tiger: Yah... everyone who saw the pics were asking me how did I get burned. UV rays very strong (I think) and like what Gab said.. we were sitting & chatting for sometime under the sun. Where got showed alot of skin... :P