Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas Shopping!!!

Went Christmas shopping and guess what I saw.... so many cutesy stuff!! Everything that made my heart flutter and go awwwwww..........and usually you can't see such wonderful designs except for Christmas.. to me at least. Lol..



Shoes & Handbags that look so good you can eat them!!!!


Woooo... Lipsticks!! I'll take 'Pout' please! Heheh


Lemon Sherberts that are wrapped in pretty pink & white striped packages...oh so pretty!!


This is the ultimate kawaiiiiiiiii of the lot. It's soOoooOooOoo cute..I cannot take it.. Lol.. I don't think I'll ever have the heart to eat it!! Aren't the snowmen cute!!!!!


A colourful, mini carousel in Centerpoint shopping mall... What's that kid doing??

Sigh...I love Christmas...... anyway, amidst Christmas shopping... Merv & I decided to stop by a coldwear shop to check out the winter wear for our Japan vacation.

Saw a gimongus, pink (yes....as you prolly guessed.. its the colour that lured me to try on the jacket for fun..), fluffy winter jacket:


Struggling to button up cos the fur kept getting in the way!! Uurrgghh...

Anyway I have decided not to post up the finale pic of me in a pink fluffy winter jacket with pink furry ear muffs... Wahahah.. it's a hilarious sight not to be seen for the faint eyes. Lol..

So..I'll leave you with a few more other christmas stuff that I saw on Saturday... which are oh-so pretty & tells me Christmas is just round the corner:


Absolute Vodka Christmas 2005 bottle. Look at the snowflakes!! It's classy!!


CK Tangs shopping mall decoration. How true!


Lightings at Wisma Atria shopping mall along orchard road..


Don't you think Wheelock Place's cone shaped design looks like a Christmas tree?


Part of the long stretch of Orchard road....

Well, christmas shopping is almost done.. Urrgh! Except for the office christmas gift exchange as well as the christmas party gift exchange! Aiyah!! Better remember to go get!!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pris, nice pics! U look like a lil girl in the kids department in tat big pink fur coat. Show us the pic with ur pink ear muffs as well! - JP

Merv Kwok said...

ur camera does wonders! nice pic of borders especially.











i want a fat snowman :( sob sob sob.

Tiger said...

great pics man.. your posts are bringing out the christmas exciting that awaits us!!! haha

Prisca said...

>JP: Thank you....i am a lil girl what...hee hee... no way will i show u that pic..if i do..that will be ur christmas present..haha!

>merv: Hee hee... yah... i lurve my baby very much...makes me proud! Awww... I want a snowman too! Maybe we should share and just get one ...but I know I wont have the heart to eat him. :P

>Tiger: Really? Thank you... I really cannot wait until Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So many pink pictures! I'm gonna O/D on pink soon. Haha, I just bought Zhiyi a pink watch and bag.

Hey! Do you realize there's an INK in PINK? :P

Tiger said...

oh no.. Ink is Pink!!!

that is soooo..... (zips across...)

We link pink to ink. But then have to think, if he should sink, or become kink. *wink wink*, *blink blink*

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Oh, just a note. A friend went to Oasis to ask about the boardgames. Apparently, the new owner is assuming ownership of all the games there. I don't know the details. I don't know what. Anyhow, I heard he is not selling.

Prisca said...

>inky: Hahah... pink is Pris mah! :P Yeah.. I noticed..it's a nice pink watch for Zhiyi! :) Good choice. Haven seen the bag yet. hehe. Ooohh.. I didn't realise that there's an Ink in Pink...lol..until you mentioned.

>Tiger: Lol... Link Ink to Pink..haha..

>C.S.C (Ur name very long to type.. :P): Hey, thanks for informing me. Awww....thought I can get my hands on the 2 games I like to play most - Guesstures & Cranium, at a good price. Oh well..once again thanks!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! What happened to Tiger! Corny Tiger!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Hello, it will not hurt to call. I think you can still call Oasis up and find if they are willing to part with any of the games.

I am not familiar with the two games you mentioned. Heheh.

Prisca said...

>C.S.C: Thanks, may give them a buzz ... ;)