Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Service On Friday, 23rd Dec'05

It's half day in office today! I'm feeling the festive vibes already thus my bling bling top! =) And of cos, my office photo buddy came round my desk to say hi. Joel was in his new top as well a nice Muji shirt.... Since we are both in new tops and feeling rather festive.. we decided to take a picture of cos!!!

Nice or not our new tops? Hehehe..

When our official half work day was over, we went for a late lunch at a Sze Chuan resturant @Amara Hotel, called Silk Road.


Liz and Lily....my new team mates..


Yilin & I ....


Brought Ben to our church Christmas service today and we took a picture before he departed and met his friends. Glad he made it to the service eventhough he just arrived in Singapore this morning. Thanks, Ben!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you gal!! Hope you had lotsa fun and the top looks great! Yours I meant. With Ben? spill the beans!! - JP

Gabster said...

nice top! Thanks for the christmas present also.. Ink and CS's present is also a top.. theme for this christmas is tops arh? haha

Anonymous said...

Indeed! My top also looks good! Can't wait to wear it. Thank you for the present!!!