Saturday, December 03, 2005

Outing with Jerilee

Met Jerilee today to catch up with each other since it's been sometime since I spoke to her in depth. While waiting at the cinema tix counter of Plaza Singapura for her, I saw this...


WOAH! More like Chicken King Kong than Chicken "Little" I'd say!

When Jerilee came, we went to Secret Recipe for lunch.


I ordered a Carribean Seabass and she ordered a Beef Lasagne. We were about to order our drinks when Jerilee spotted this on the menu:

Kiddicino & Babycino... look at the price. Amazing.. drink & pay according to your age! Lol...Anyway food was not bad plus I had staff discount.. so all works out well! Hehe..

Well, after the meal we wanted to head down to Lido, Isetan Scotts as Golden Village at Plaza Singapura's showtimes weren't favourable to us for the show we wanted to watch. While leaving Plaza Sing, we heard a lot of singing and alot of kids shouting happily...curiosity got us:

Ohhhhhh.... no wonder... Looney Tunes show for kids..

Anyway, we took the train to Orchard while walking to the train station..we saw adorable star shaped Christmasy cakes/bread (?)

Cute!

Arrived at Lido Cinemas to purchase the tix. Prime was the movie flick we caught and surprisingly ...both of us liked the show alot. It's not like an over-hyped mega blockbustor but yet it was good. It was a combination of romance, had touches of comedy & yet it was realistic. Meryl Streep is indeed a good actress. A few liners in the movie made an impact on Jerilee and I.
For her it was the line "You love, you learn and you moved on..." For me it was the line that went "The fact that you're willing already goes to show how much you loved me.." Touching. Worth my $9.50 in my opinion.

After the movie, we went to Far East Plaza to walk around.. and we came across a few shops that had alot of cutesy stuff that were hilarious... we decided to take some pics in one of the shops called Lemon Tee since they had so many colourful stuff (Don't ask me what are they..other than the belts I can see from the pic.. I didn't pay attention to them...)

Took a pic of Jerilee in that shop and the colourful items served to be a good backdrop ... and I told her that the pic looks as though she is in some 'chatuchat' market in Thailand or something.. very vacation like. Lol..

She took a pic of me... I spotted this 'dung' looking item .. it was queer. I have no idea what is its purpose but it had eyes and a mouth printed or painted on it..


Prisca says: "Smerrrryyyyyy" Lol...

After that we headed home.. it's good to walk back from Far East Plaza... I always enjoy walking ... its an excuse to my brain that I am utilising my legs more.. lol..
On my way home I saw this tree that I have ALWAYS wanted to snap a pic of it.. and so .. today I shall..

Don't ask me why I've always wanted to take a picture of this ordinary looking tree... I guess I just think that its nice.. especially when every morning when I walked to MRT to head to work..I will pass by this tree and glance at how nice it is.. and same goes for on my way home from work as well. I guess the way its branches are structured just captivates me..




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... good to see your blog starting to have more photos! The quality of your indoor pictures are pretty good indeed for a camera with no image stabilizer! I love the picture of the cake. It feels so Christmassy looking at them. I used to bake a lot of star-shaped cookies when I was young during Christmas. Hee hee

Prisca said...

>inky: Hehe.. yah lor.. cos got my "darling" already mah..hehehe..
U used to bake star shaped cookies during christmas when young? Wow.. can bake some this year? Hehehhee..

Gabster said...

u bake cake?? how come dun see u cook anything when in singapore? except the last time we tried to reheat the lagsana.. hehe

looks like u had a fun-filled day, and alot of "evidence" to show.. hehe

Anonymous said...

hihi..i m back with some comments..keke..think u look very good in all the photos, v pretty actually..;P and the tim sum slam was really cute..:)

Prisca said...

>gabster: yeah i did had a fun-filled day .. enjoyed myself. now with my 'baby' camera.... surely got evidence! hehe

>marcus: Hey, long time no hear.. lol. thanks for ur message & compliments .. heheh... yeah the timtam slam is really hilarious.. but do try it if u can.. cheers!