Friday, December 09, 2005

~Tis The Season To Be Jolly~

Yesss...its the season to be jolly and everyone's in a cheery, festive mood. As you can see happy people from the pics below:

Sandy looking merry at her desk...



And Noelle too!

Joel looking good next to the Christmas tree!


Me with a bling bling top ..preparing for a bling bling Christmas this year...hehe


Sandy & I @my desk's and hers... it's separated by a partition. See my 'mini art gallery' of a partition? Hehe..


Yilin & Claire with the game prop from Guesstures...


Angie & I @Mindcafe..blurred image but I still like the pic.. hehehehe


We played a 'Simpsons' variation of Cluedo..My game representative is Bart!


Everyone looking joyful @Mindcafe!


Had lotsa fun last Friday!!! Tis the season to be jolly...... ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's no bling bling top!!! You are missing the clock accessory!

Prisca said...

>Inky: Hehehe... preparing mah.... 23rd church service you will see me wear "fwah bling bling"