Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Going To Max Out Soon...

Uuurrgghhhh! Okie... I just need an outlet. It's 2 days to Christmas eve and I'm drowning in a sea of emails..... personal emails reached a record high of more than 30 emails in a single day ..just today alone! *Faint*
That aside.. I never think that the day would come for me to say this but I have been so busy shopping for Christmas presents, Christmas stuff, Christmas this and Christmas that... that I'm sick of shopping or hitting the streets.....*gasp in horror* Okie.. at least for now. I just wanna be home and sleeeeeeep and recuperate..
On top of that.. am so swamped with new account work, previous account adhoc work, adhoc account work and also will be covering for a colleague on her account when she goes on leave. Arrrhhhhhhhh!!
**Reminder to myself: Tis the season to be jolly... Tis the season to be jolly....**
Disclaimer: I still love christmas amongst all other seasons ... just that am gonna maxed out soon. Someone send me a teddy bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a hug!!!! lol.. Okie.. turning in now... zzzZZZZZ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor gal. Here U go: Teddy bear Teddy bear Teddy bear Teddy bear Teddy bear Teddy bear Teddy bear Teddy bear Teddy bear Teddy bear. Enough? - JP

Tiger said...

joining the bandwagon, I give you SPIRITUAL HUGZ... hugz hugz hugz.... spiritual hugz... hugz.. hugz.. haha.. what's that? I also dunno :P

Prisca said...

>JP & Tiger: :) Thank you too.... it's really sweet of you guys. I really appreciate what you guys are doing....*hugz*