Monday, January 02, 2006

Hello 2006

Finally 2006 has arrived!! And 2005 left in a haste. To usher in the new year, the 1st church service of the year had a Hawaiian theme for dressing. I was elated when I knew the theme was Hawaiian cos finally the flower hairclip I had can be put to some use at long last!

So here are some pics of my fellow Haiwaiian church brothers & me. Do we look Hawaiian enough? (Okie, I know haiwaiians prolly don't wear white SHRUGS but it was a tube dress.. I was cold & I had to cover up mah... heheh)




Tze Yee with Ashley, Irving and me. Though they are not in floral wear BUT they are wearing cheery coloured clothes! =)


Ink took this pic of me. Nice... see my flower hairclip? Hehehe.. FYI, it is a fake flower. :P


Hawaiian girl wannabe eating YONG TAU HU... how hawaiian can I get?! Lol... hahaha


After lunch, TY, Ink, Gab & I went to Aussino & we got ourselves some towels, pillows, bedsheets, pillow covers and towel blankets. Lugging the stuff I bought from Aussino for myself and my mummy back home made me felt like as if I was married with a family or something cos I always see families carrying HUGE Aussino paperbags. Mum just came back & told me she liked the towel blanket I bought for her.. =) Happy....

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-


Went down to Settler's Cafe today to meet the gang. We played a few usual games today and learned a new game too. Here's the pics:



We played "I'm The Boss!!!"


Angie & Yan. Angie: "Hurry up leh.. I'm the Boss leh.. " Hehehe... Just kiddin..

The gals sorting out who's the boss from the pic below. hahaha..

Yilin to Angie: "I STOP you from being the Boss"

Angie: "How can it be??? I'm still the Boss la..."

Yilin: "Issit? No leh.. I don't think so leh .. I throw the STOP card already mah....."

Angie: "LOOK AT ME! I'M THE BOSS!!!!!!" hehehe.. no la.. we asked Angie to help take a pic of us and the notti lady took the camera and took her own shot! Mischievious! =P

A lil blur.. light shining in... but I like this pic of Yilin, Noriza & I.

Angie & I.... pic also a bit blur... but I also like the pic.. hhahaha..

Next, we played our all time favourite.. Pictionary. Yilin & Angie in a team.

Nori & I in another team.

Meeeeeeeeee.. playing dragon delta.... everyone 'blocked' my move.. the black dragon. Lol. That's why the black dragon's bridge/move is so SHORT only! GGrrrr.... hehehe.


Me.. the black dragon.. hehehe


Patrick finally came!!! P & P... lol. Lil P & Girly P.

Yilin & I.... =)

This is the new game I learned today. It's called Snorta. See the cutesy animals & its houses?

It's such a funny game that Noriza & I ended up laughing until we teared. Basically, everyone selects an animal from a pouch and after showing everyone what you have picked (E.g. Pig) then you make a sound of the pig (E.g. Oink Oink) to let everyone know what sound would your pig make, place the pig figurine inside the house (so that people will forget what animal you are holding onto and will forget to make the right sound). AND then everyone starts throwing out an animal picture card one by one until you see a pair of similar animals and if you have the similar card with that someone who just threw the same card as you, you must beat the person by calling or making his/her animal sound in order not to get all the cards. The winner is one with the least cards or with no cards at all. It's really hilarious I tell you! We gota try it one day!

2 thumbs up for a game with lots of laughter. Cute right these animals? I like the owl. Yilin like the mice with the cheese.

After that we went to TCC for some drinks and light meals before heading back home.

On our way to Raffles mrt we passed by the nightscene of Fullerton Hotel and I decided to try my luck in capturing a shot of it.

And Boat Quay as well...

The gals before we depart for home...

What fun we had today! It's off to bed I go for now.... 1st working day of the year tomorrow! Hope everyone had a splendid time ushering in the New Year!



4 comments:

Gabster said...

yah.. 2006.. 2005 seems so short.. hehe

like the hawaiian look.. hawaiians probably need an updated style like urs.. :P

looks like a fun game.. I like the cat.. hehe.. must play it some day.. :D

Happy New Year... btw.. the flower looks good on u.. :D

Anonymous said...

Hawaii or Kawaii!!! Looks more like the later. Haha...

The game where you have to make animal sounds sound interesting! I think I must try that one day. I'm curious to hear what Gab sounds like...

Amleth said...

Ehhh?? I thought in Hawaii everyone wears a grass skirt and two coconuts!

Inky, if you put Priscilla's flower in your hair, I'm sure you'll be forgiven for not wearing something floral ...

Prisca said...

>gabster: Ok alil late.. but still! Happy New Year to you too! Yeah 2005 is a short but good year overall .. :)

How u know our style is updated? Maybe the hawaiians no longer wear florals for all u know! lol...
Oh.. thank you thank you.... my money invested on the flower has paid off.. :)

>Inky: Thank you U.. Thank you U.. hehe.. yah the game IS interesting! What Gab sounds like? *Fish making bubble noises* Thats how fishes sounds like & how he would too! :P

>Amleth: U wish!!! Dream on!! :PP