Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Compilation: Last bit of Japan, CNY, Anniversary

Last bits of Japan:
Yes... this is me before heading out to play in the snow!


Check out how thick the snow was... (ok, its supposed to be quite rare to snow this time of the year in Chiba or Tokyo)



Lovely.... And that was the last bit of Japan ..most snow pics are in Bear's cam.



***********************************************************************************************

CNY:


My cousin & I. I think she's very photogenic and will grow up to be a pretty lady..





My nephew & niece. They are siblings as you probably can tell. My nephew is the one who keeps calling me 'Jie jie' because he only sees me once a year and thinks I am an elder sister than an Auntie to him!! Great! (I have to thank Oil of Olay) Works for me even if it means self-deception. Hahahaha..




My hair stylist uncle. Yes, you did not read it wrongly. He is my UNCLE.

He looks so pretty in this pic! I was telling him that he has very nice sharp features to pass off as a pretty female.


***********************************************************************************************

Anniversary:

Kirsten (the one with specs) came back from Tasmania for CNY and we promised to commemorate our 20 years of friendship this year. Yes, I have known her for that long and we lasted longer than some people's marriages. Hehehe.. So what better way to rent a hotel room and all of us girls crashed in?

Christine, my other best bud... I've known her for 13years now.. and we are all classmates together with Kirsten.

I am enjoying the best of BOTH pals.. hahaha...





Christine & I! This woman NEVER fails to brighten up my day...


The supposed anniversary couple... Am in bathrobe cos I forgot to bring my sleep wear la....



Happy Anniversary to you gals!! Looking forward to many more years of love and friendship with you gals!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your uncle looks really... um... why do I find his face so familiar. Have you posted his pic in your blog before? :P

Prisca said...

>inky: pretty? Lol... yup posted his pic up here before.. earlier last year I think.