Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Day My Baby Worked The Least

This entry is taboo. I have attempted to blog it several times and somehow either the alignment are all warped or somehow strangely I get disconnected! So anyway, am just gonna post up pics of our shopping escapade in Tokyo! (Besides, I'm tired of re-typing an entry I lost earlier).









2 pics below courtesy of Merv's cam:



























Once more, pics from Merv's camera.











Now don't you think my baby worked the least today for my trip in Japan? Hahaha.. .Cos I was busy shopping that photo taking became secondary.

2 comments:

Gabster said...

awww... no commentary? had fun with shopping around man.. especially at harajuku.. some more so freezing cold, yet still queue in the cold for crepes.. hehe.. so fun!!

P.S. the blouse thing also very funny when i think abt it.. hehe

Prisca said...

>gabster: Yes... no commentary. Silence is golden isn't it? =) Indeed it was lotsa fun..haha I still prefer the green tea puff we had at Kyoto than the crepe but both are still delicious! Haha.. I have long forgotten about tat incident until you mentioned.

Btw, I am beginning to like blogging without commentaries. Hassle-free when it comes to alignment!