Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tokyo Disneyland

Tokyo Disneyland in monochrome!
Don't look like Tokyo Disneyland? Here you go:

Took pictures with Donald Duck to send to Donald Kor.. Hahaha..



I'm in love with an alien! I went to Disney & met my love there!


Isn't she the cuteeeest lil sweetheart you've ever met?
She was so irresistably adorable I had to con..I mean coax her to take a picture with me!!!

When she came over in her cute lil 3 eyed alien suit, I hastily hugged her and told her to pose..if you look at her fingers carefully, one hand was doing the 'Peace' sign! My gawd, japanese kids are adorable!! I wanna bring one home!! She's like cabbage patch kids.. look at those chubby cheeks!! *faint* How can kids be this cute?! Oh btw, the mother was busy talking to someone else.. so she didnt know we took pics with her daughter. Lol.



Group pic.. Merv's cam!


Another group pic.. think this is from Bearbear's cam.

Attention seeker... 'nuff said. Lol.

Group pic @Splash mountain.. courtesy of Merv's cam.




Us ladies in a teacup!!



The guys in teacup!


My cadilac!


More pic of the castle

WoOoo.. nice performance!



In disney, everything is pro-Mickey...even pizzas!



Hats Time!


Which hat is the nicest?



This?



Or this?


There's still more ok.... lol


Minnie mouse?


Stitch Hat?



Hiding behind the wall cos wind was chilly!


Robotic performance now!



WooOo.. Love hall?


We had our own performance too! Lol.


Time for a nice slow carousel ride in the evening..




Yes... I agree with Winnie the Pooh... I'm short, fat & proud of that! =)

6 comments:

Jon Tan said...

That minnie mouse hat really looks nice on u. now i know who to find if i need a talent with this look... keke =)

Prisca said...

>Jon: Hee hee... thank you! But I didn't buy the hat wor.. haha..

Anonymous said...

I have to agree w ur frd Jon, that the minnie mouse hat looks good on U. I like the cowboy hat as well. The little alien ("daughter") of urs is cute, I must say. And oh yes, U are not fat and definitely not short. - JP

Anonymous said...

So that is the teacup terror you were talking about! Doesn't look scary leh but mebe when you are inside it, it is a different thing. Haha...

Hey, you seem to like hats a lot! When we were in Japan, Zhiyi was trying all the hats also but never buy in the end. I wonder who would ever wear those hats if they did buy 'em. Haha

Prisca said...

>Inky: Hehehe... yah the teacup isnt scary at all... UNLESS Merv is in it, then its really fear (literally) SITS in! hehe

Issit? TY tried as well? Hahah...I think good thing we all didnt buy..cos it's not something that we can use outside Disney! Hehe...

Gabster said...

Yeah!! Disney rocks!! hehe.. My fav is still the performance.. hee..

The teacup.. well.. I like the video merv took.. haha