Friday, January 20, 2006

Akihabara & Asakusa

Transformers.. more than meets the eye! Lol. It's just a robot display. Can you guess where we are? (Btw... there's a logo that says no photography on the display... lol.. Whoops!)




While waiting for the guys in Akihabara (supposedly the iT place in Japan)... I was busy with the PS2



Wooo... hello handsome!! Akihabara is beginning to be interesting afterall..


Next we proceeded to Asakusa!




Food street! This place sells lots of small cakes and snacks!


Further down "food street"....festive looking doesn't it?

Jap Crackers Galore!!

A temple/shrine (I no longer know the difference) deep inside Food street



Wahhhh... Golden Speech Bubble? Lol...



Shinjuku...mylord!

Mylord shopping area have got nice lil shops as you can see from the pic..



Check this out! It's Mammoth Meiji Choc Bar! Btw.. it's real choc bar ya...not fako display item!



Dinner time.. finally!!


what's this? Teppanyaki? Nope it's...
Okonomiyaki



Hmmm...how do they cook the food? Let's seeeee....



Monkey see... monkey do... but with creativity!! Heart Okonomiyaki!



Fish seeing what I did... also created Fish okonomiyaki! Nice (but copyfish still! Hee hee)


It's delicious I tell ya!! Looking at the pics now as I blog makes me drool!!


Now would somebody just bring that to Singapore?!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe, just how many hats do U have!! I seem to see more than 2 hats in ur japan holiday pictures! Hehe - JP

Anonymous said...

Very nice food pics!!! Hey, didn't yo mama ever tell u not to play with yo food? Anyway, I think you can find okonomiyaki at the Taka basement. Yumz!

Prisca said...

>JP: I went there with 2 hats and bought 2 more there. They were less than SGD 20 bucks can!! It's a steal!!

>Inky: Hee hee... nice right? I see already also I hungry...really? Taka basement have? WoOoo I wanna go try it out! hahah.. Yes...mama said I cannot play with my food and should not. BUT mama wasnt with me in Japan. Hee hee heee

Gabster said...

Still rem the mylord.. haha
I love my fish!! hehe