Thursday, January 27, 2005

*WELL DONE*

I am very happy today. My supervisor Lien told me that a survey was sent out to all the assignees and our clients we liaised with, and I had positive results, when I heard that I was like.. OK.. cool...nice..(But no big deal kind...chey... kind of feeling)

After that my boss Grahame came out of his room and smiled at me saying "Well Done, Pris!!" I was like "wat?" And he asked me into his room. I went in and he showed me the details on his notebook. What I didn't know was.. the survey was a Global Survey, meaning my fellow counterparts in the US, Europe who are also working on this account have been compared with as well. And when I saw his notebook, I was grinning from ear to ear. The survey results showed that I was the only one who had 100% satisfaction met and exceeded from both assignees and HR clients as compared to the rest of my other counterparts in the US or Europe...and in Asia, I am the only one handling this policy, my surpervisor Lien handles the Long Termers and the Short Termers. Grahame smiled and said again to me "Well done once more, Pris..proud of ya.."

At that instant, I grinned and told Grahame "Really? Now can I re-negotiate my pay?" Wahahaha... Grahame laughed and whacked his file (gently la.. he doesn't whack us hard)on my back. And for the rest of the day .. Grahame kept poking fun at me by saying "I'm so proud of you, Pris.." or "Girly P, you did me proud"..
or "Pris is proudy...." Crazy guy.. lost his marbles.. whole day disturb all of us.. But without him disturbing us.. we won't lurve him so much.. Not that kindof lurve love.. but all of us really respect him a whole lot.

Anyway.. at my desk, I said a quick thank you to God for helping me. I know many times, I wouldn't have done it without Him...in fact I can't do without Him. Not to boast.. act 'wholesome' or watever.. but I am really truly blessed under His guidance. I do admit that there are times where I feel sad.. empty.. even lonely .. and it does get me down somehow, being mortal.. being a girl.. but when I do think of my friends and family loving me..Him loving me unconditionally 24/7,365, till I am 6 feet under and even beyond.. I cheer up. I really don't know how I can ever thank Him enough.. hmm.. wait a sec.. I do know.. !!! Meet Him regularly on Sundays and don't make Him wait for me.. haha.. ok, people... its like 12:56am.. I need to sleep already.. need to enter my fantasy world. Sweet dreams y'all!!!


2 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

wow. way to go pris!
wonder if i'll ever get a good appraisal from the ppl i work with haha

Prisca said...

Thanks Merv! I'm sure you can .. all things are possible with God! :)