Friday, January 14, 2005

G & P's Conversations..

G - P's Ang Moh Boss
P - Myself la.. who else.. lol..
Its just a few conversations between my boss and I to show how funny & nice a boss he is.

G: P, are you taking leave during CNY period?
P: Nope..will be here.
G: Oh .. ok, You've been holding the fort since Dec till now sweetheart, everyone's back now, don't you want a break?
P: Yeess!! I need a holiday definitely.. but I ain't going anywhere.. too much WORK!! And besides, school's started already and I've got no travelling plans. And you're a slavedriver.. haha
G: Me? No way.. because you worked so hard, P..I'm declaring 21st of Jan an official Priscilla holiday.. you need not come into the office on that day, just for you.
P (Pris squints her eyes at G): Riiiight...G, its Hari Raya on that day.. very funny.

**************Next few days******************

G: P, you've been promoted.. are you treating me?
P: Riiight..You've been promoted too from Associate Director to Director.. are you treating me too?
G: Hahaha..
Other colleagues: Yay!! Treat! Treat! Treat! Treat from senior Pris..and Director G...
P: win reh lor.. G! They have been teasing me non-stop about being Senior..saying they can't send jokes or funny attachment emails to me now that I am a senior..*Sigh*
G while grinning: Yeah.. it's lonely at the top.. U think that's bad? I have to go into you guys' emails to see those jokes!
P (eyes widen): Waaht? So that's what you do all day in your director's room I bet! Hahahaa...
G grins

Few hours later***********************************

G: Hey, Senior Pris..
P: Grrr... not you too!!!
G laughs...

**Next Day After Lunch Time During A Casual Break***

G: Hey, Ms. Tham..
P: Yes, Mr. G?
G: Heard the aunty said 'Ta pow' to me just now when I bought the sandwiches back to lunch in. What's that supposed to mean?
P: Ta pow means to buy back / doggy back your food in cantonese.
G: Ah......I see. Tao Pow? Correct?
P: TA pow.. not TAO pow.
G: TAA Pow? Can?
P: Yeah.. can. I'll teach you one more pow.. highly important especially to please your workers..
G: Really? What's that?
P: Ang Pow... *Pris starts giggling*
G: Riiight.. I know that 1, Senior Tham!
P: hahahhaa... great! CNY's coming!!

***Went into G's room for a meeting**************

P: Hey G.. you've got your holidays marked down on the department's calendar already for September!! That's fast!
G: Yeah.. Guess where I'm going?
P: No idea.. where to?
G: I know its your fave place.. your dream honeymoon place..
P: NooO way!! Greece?
G nods..
P: Oh man!! And you have to rub it in!!
G: Hahaha.. And I have my holidays plan for December this year already also.. see the calendar?
P: Oh yeah.. there it is.. You're kiasu!! You're getting localised, G. No longer ang moh.
G: Hahaha.. Yeah.. I thought so too myself. And I might pop by France when I head down to Greece.
P: It's good to be you..
G: Want anything?
P: Yeah.. since I have no idea when I'll ever get to Greece, I want a postcard from Greece can?
G: Can..

No comments: