Tuesday, January 18, 2005

PriPri's Preposterous Princess Poll

~PriPri's Preposterous Princess Poll~
Hahaha..betcha that you guys had your tongues twisted a little while reading the title to this blog entry .. be it silently reading it in your head or pronouncing it aloud..No? Then you must have a perfectly peculiar piece of perplex tongue! (Hahahaa.. .Just trying to form any words begining with P to twist your tongue further).
Okie.. what's with the princess poll u say? I just wanna find out why most people are calling me a princess? Today alone, at least 5 people have called me princess.. (Can die!! You know who you are.. U notti fellas all of u!!!haha) And here I am wondering why.. I mean .. I am not offended or anything but when I trace back .. I can't figure.. If I am spoilt.. NO WHAT!! I do my own laundry.. (some handwash okie!! Don't play play..) I iron my own clothes, wash dishes.. I even carry some stacks of paper by myself to replenish the paper in the office printer AND last Sunday I vaccuumn the church auditorium also what (Not claiming credit.. but trying to prove I am more like a cinderella than a princess can!!) SOooo.. please do participate in my preposterous princess vote..
If you do think I am princess or not.. please add something to my comments under the section "Anything to say?" below.. (NOT THE TAGBOARD AR!!!) Whatever your votes, please do state your reasons/examples .. and DON"T WORRY...YOUR HEAD WILL STILL BE INTACT AFTER THIS VOTE.. I WONT KILL ANYONE OF YOU.. I'll just send anthrax to u..haha.. kiddin.. dun worry .. I wont be offended.. When the final votes have been tallied.. I'll see if I have spare time to chart it and show you the results ya?
Poll closes on 31st January 2005. If most votes point towards me being a princess.. PriPri will admit that I am.. HHAHAHA.. So cast your votes now peeps!! (reminder: below ar.. not at my tagboard!!!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Princess Pri. Right on for royalty!

SIR_INK

Prisca said...

Why leh?? No example or reasons ar?? Death sentence also got reason leh.. HAHahaha..

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just noticed that Pri and royalty rhymes! Nuff said... :P

SIR_INK

Anonymous said...

Sorry... it should be PriPriPri and Royalty. Tsk... me and my syllables... =P

SIR_INK

Anonymous said...

U're a princess wat!!! Princess not necessarily means excused from housework alright, sweetheart!!!! U're not spoilt BUUTTTT there is something about U that is rather princess like.. in a good manner (I don want anthrax please!!!)..perhaps U're girly & to me U appear strong on ur outer shell..but deep inside fragile like princess maybe? Eh, now the votes say 2 is to o of U being princess. Luckily for U, I never say U're a QUEEN! - JP

Anonymous said...

PeePee Wonderland? hahaha.....P'lice in Wonderland? hahhaha....okok...serious serious....i aso dunno wat to say leh....Princess or not....it's doesnt matter....but just be yourself and live happily ever after.....hehehee.....

Anonymous said...

hahaha.... this is an interesting poll. i think the term 'princess' has been tagged onto you liao. No matter what you say or do, whether you like it or not, people will still call you a princess. Aiyah. Juz stick to it lah. Anyway, it's nice wat.... Princess Pris. (At least nicer than 'Pinky Pris' hahaha)
- powglo

Prisca said...

hahah...from the looks of it.. the poll seems to point in one clear direction..*Gggrr...* Haha..Agree with what Angie say.. princess or not..I'll just be myself.. that's most important!