Saturday, January 29, 2005

New Toy + 5 Chickens + Young Boy

New Toy: I got a new hp.. I got a new hp... hehe.. its red. its a panasonic x500! And its FREE! Wahahahaah... Received a letter from my mobile service provider M1, saying I can choose 2 hp models by trading in my current hp. Its either a panasonic x500 or a nokia 7260. I like both phones very much.. URRGGH dilemma.. but the nokia hp was rather bulky.. so nope.. opted for the x500. Wanted a red one instead of a white x500, the lady at M1 shop told me.. this is the last few reds left.. the red phones are not many in stock. Woo.. cool. (I had to trade in my hp since the promotion ends tomorrow) My old hp, a panasonic x66 cost me $90 when I signed on a new line for my mummy. The x66 trade in value is $200, hehe.. okie.. still earn. Hahaha.. Can't wait to use my new hp.. my 'baby' is charging right now beside me.. hahaha
5 Chickens: The lady at M1 told me that I can even get to participate in their lucky draw. I thought to myself.. Really? Cool.. okie.. stuck my hand into the box and just anyhow picked a card. Tore it open and I didn't really understand.. there were 5 chickens on the card. The M1 lady said very loudly "WOW! You won 5 chickens!!!" And I went "HUH?! 5 chickens? I don't want.. " (Was thinking to myself must be some rooster/chicken figurines for the Rooster Chinese New Year this year) She went.."2 cans of Skylight Abalone!!" WoooooooOooo.. Nice. (that I want of cos!!) Cos my mummy will definitely be very happy. The lady said to me "Wah.. you very lucky.. so far you are only the 2nd person who won the Skylight Abalone - everyone kept winning poker cards" I smiled and asked her whats the grand prize and how many chickens you will need to win that. She said 6 chickens is the max.. the prize for that is $8,888. Wooo.. gosh.. 1 chicken flew away on my card. Hahaa.. no la.. kiddin.. if I win that I would be grinning from ear to ear and my teeth would drop.. But I am happy with my 5 chickens.. even if its 1 chicken.. I will also be happy. Why? Cos actually.. I thought I would go get some abalone for CNY this year AFTER I trade in and get my hp .. give to my mummy.. make her happy. Who knows? Thank God.. can save some money already.. hahhaa.. God given abalone! Surely taste even sweeter! hahaha..
Young Boy: While waiting in line to be served at M1.. this young BOY .. (I repeat BOY) came up to me (probably about 23 max..) and asked me if he can know me and be my friend.. (PriPri's eyes widen.. what century we're living in already.. how come still got such tactics?????????) And I looked at him and smiled.. with his hair all spiked up and in his baggy jeans and white short sleeve shirt with embroidered white flowers also (nice shirt.. thats why I can described it here.. was looking at it.. hahaha) I smiled at him and said.. sorry I am older than you. He grinned and said "Yah I know" *At that moment.. I would LURVE to jump up high and knock him on his head.. never die before.. PriPri squints her eyes at him* He said to me.. the most is you are 24! 1 year is ok. (okie.. PriPri.. regained her posture.. Wahahaha) Told him.. "hahah.. more than 1 year.. anyway.. its my turn now to get my hp.. laters.." And quickly walked away.. Aiyooohh.... can die leh .. I mean its nice to have a guy approached you. Bbbut.. bbut.. okie.. never mind.. shall not dwell further into this. Just so happy to get my new toy and my mummy is also happy with the skylight abalones!



7 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

me 22 thus making me really young boy.

woooooooo someone got new hp! i wan also!

haha

*dream*

Paul said...

so Pris, can send one can to me?

Prisca said...

To Merv: YES!! That makes you not a really young boy.. but a really small boy!! hahahaha.. but you're very much more mature in terms of your thinking ..which is good. :) So no worries..

To Paul: Aiyah! U so notti! U want me to send one can to u right? OKie.. CAN, CAN, CAN, CAN.. 4 cans here.. enough? Not enough I will sms you. Hahaha.. If you really want me to send let me know la.. If I send the abalone to me.. you must send me your herbal duck that I've been craving for since goodness knows when! Deal? :P

Prisca said...

Paul, typo error.. I meant.. sent the abalone can to YOU.. hahaha.. not to me. -Pris

Paul said...

fine, keep your cans to yourself! hey, I'm just messing with ya... there's no way I can send cooked duck to you... and I think I'll just have to go to seattle or somewhere to get my abalone... :D

Prisca said...

Haha.. sure you only messing with me? Or really angry/pissed? Or trying to tell me you're actually heading to seattle? (or was it seatle?) hahaha... :)

Prisca said...

Hey Paul, since I can't catch you online so often lately.. wats your blog addy again? Wanna add ya.. :) -Pris