Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fantastic Mid-Week & Miscellaneous...



Fantastic Mid Week & Miscellaneous...
8:45am: Colleague Sandi told me that our very cute recep, Fauziah called me. Asked me to go to 18th floor reception and collect urgent document.
Hmmm... wonder what urgent document.. went down at about 9am and Fauziah passed me a bouquet of champagne roses & purple roses.. very prettyyyyyy!!! From whoooo?! Saw the card.. from Karine. She's soooooo sweet!!! She just sent a bouquet to Sherlene and me separately to thank us... Awwww... nice surprise!


12pm: Lien, HB and I went for lunch together. We decided since its just us.. the usual gang who worked on the same account previously.. we decided to treat ourselves to a nice meal. Went to New Harbour Cafe & Lien shouted the meal. 2nd Awwwwwwwwwww............thanks, Lien!! I can't wait to surprise you back tomorrow.. *ahem* on ur bday.. hahaha.. (She wont be checking my blog anytime between tonight and tomorrow.. so its safe to divuldge!)


1ish pm: Received email from coursemate Annie, saying that IRA individual assignment results are out, asked us to go check. *GASP* Plssss... let this not ruin my mid-week!!!(Anyway since JP said to me last time to prove my results in order for me to claim my meals... I am posting my results here to VERIFY.. not to haolian okie..I want my free MACDONALD's BREAKFAST JP TAN!)


WoOooohooOoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IRA got High Dist!!!!! Praise GOD!!!!! And my HRD presentation is Dist!! Double praise and thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway Miscellaneous is as follow:
1. Paul: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to you and Brit-Marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Ben: You promised that you would be coming to church with me for christmas eve or christmas this year end. I am blogging it to remember this date so you won't back out. Ha!

3 comments:

Gabster said...

Wow!! Glad you had a wonderful first half of the week. Congrats on the excellent results

*switch mode* Haolian arh!!!!
:P

Anonymous said...

Alamak! Now I need to treat you, evidence all blogged, can't run. Well done, girl! Proud of ya! - JP

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! =)