Sunday, October 09, 2005

WooOoooHooOoo...No More Projects!!!!



WooOoooHooOoo...No More Projects!!!!
No More Projects, Now I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeee!
No More Projects, Pris Shouts "Yipeeeeeee!"
Last of the lot was completed and will be handed in by fellow coursemate, Jason. Thanks, Jason!


Other Miscellaneous Stuff:
After church, on my way to school for the last project meeting, a lady sitting beside me just started chatting with me.. out of nowhere! A tad freaky but okie lor.. I just listened. Then she ended up with this statement.. "You still so young leh, girl..." o.O? From her looks.. the most is she older by 5 years max lor! What is she talking about?! Anyway .. if she thinks I am much younger than her.. okie la.. much better for me.. haha.. So here, I wanna give special thanks to God for keeping me young and also to Olay Regenerist if anyone of you wants to "defy age" hahaha..like real.


From Tiger's blog.. I got myself a virtual pet too. I lurrve Pigs!!
Everyone.. say hello to .. "Puddles the Piglet"


adopt your own virtual pet!


You can click on puddles and play with puddles. Can make puddles roll in the mud and clean puddles up with water spray under the tab "more" and can also feed puddles with apple.


Once more I say.. NO MORE PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though exams round the corner..me gonna relax a lil and try to get some exercise. heheh..Blading!!! (Yan.. if u are reading this.. return me my BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put in ur car doesn't mean belong to u ok!! I know its nice but its my present!!! hahaha)


What's your Hidden Talent?
Your Hidden Talent
You are both very knowledgeable and creative.You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.
Huh? Sure not? My dream (or should I say everywomen's dream..is to be a taitai..) So I must work hard on my dreams eh? Got big potential.. Lol.. Like real.. My dream right now is to pass my exams and graduate and throw my grad hat high in the sky!!!


What Foreign Language Should You Pick Up?
Did this survey and wooohoooo.... bingo!! I've always wanted to learn french since the french school is walking distance to my house. Any other interested people who wanna learn?
You Should Learn French
C'est super! You appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.You are definitely a Parisian at heart. You just need your tongue to catch up...
What Language Should You Learn?

Correction here: I dun appreciate love affairs... lol.. other than that.. okie. Hahaha...As you can see... me now lotsa time to do such surveys... wahahahahah... Thank God for this is bliss..

12 comments:

Prisca said...

Wah lau.. I just post this up and here my fastest comment is a spam.. Spam is quick!

Anonymous said...

Spam is bad!

Step 1: Apply Olay to blog to remove unwanted spam. Smoothen out the nasty verbal zits and make the comment page brand new!

Step 2: Get Puddles to crap on spammers.

Step 3: Pinch yourself, you're dreaming.

Step 4: Blame everything on the French! C'est la vie!!!

Prisca said...

>inky: Lol!! Am giggling myself silly while reading your comments, bro! Puddles is erm..just a piglet.. cannot make it in terms of spam. Dun wanna use my precious Olay on spam.. I'm definitely dreaming.. 24/7, especially when my mini ipod's batt is dead on me while I am travelling. hahah.. cannot blame the french.. cos spam AOL is American..

Anonymous said...

Yes, and AOL is now into blog trading from what I see. Maybe we can sell our blocs en bloc so that their private road construction can go through and we make tons of moolah in the process. :P

Sandy said...

Aiya pris, i bought the perfecting serum instead of the perfecting cream lei... Haiya... wonder if this one works just as great :p Hope so... :p

Prisca said...

>inky: HmMm.. selling our blogs? Hmm.. I dun mind! Lol.. provided if its worth something to them. Hehe..

>Hey birthday boy! How was your bday? Blog it down ya? Wanna read something new in your blog.. lol. Hope it was a swell one.

>Sandy: Aiyo.. sorry.. I forgot to be more specific and tell you which type to buy. BUT nm.. serum can be used for the eyes as well right? Think both have the same results..defy age! hahaha... Update me if it works for ya.. maybe i should start a beauty tips blog for all women to contribute and share their ideas.. Sharing is caring mah.. ;)

Gabster said...

Yeah.. finally projects over hor.. can see u're starting to have fun, to relax.. haha.. awaiting another blading day again!! hee..

hmm.. french arh.. spanish nicer or french? only heard spanish songs before, and it sounds good.

Prisca said...

>gabster: dunno french or spanish nicer BUT french school near my house.. so french is much preferred!

Gabster said...

that school only teach french? can survive on that meh? no spanish school around?

Prisca said...

>gabster: Yup. Only teach french. They are the official school to learn french from. And yes.. can survive.. they have other french activities going on in that school as well (E.g. Screening of french movies). Nope, no spanish schools around. Not walking distance from my house area at least.

Tiger said...

Just turn on the word verification thing on blogspot to minimize spam.

wah didn't know pig so cute. so we call you p.p.? princess piglet?

Prisca said...

>Tiger: Thanks! Done! Hopefully no more spam! Puddles the piglet cute right? hehe.. erm.. Princess Piglet? Also can.. *drip sweats from face* -.-!!!