Monday, October 10, 2005

:::Children's Day BBQ:::


::: ChiLDreN's DaY BBQ:::


Had a wonderful children's day this year. We had a BBQ over at Yilin's. Yilin is the sweet, fair gal with me in the 1st top pic.

2nd pic is of me pretending to hold an "award" in her room. One of Yilin's friend framed a pic of a male model/celebrity's bod for her as a gift for her birthday! (Btw.. Yilin...You have a very, very nice room!)

Bottom pic is Patrick, Me & my BBQed Marshmallows & Claire. What's a BBQ without marshmallows! We had so much fun marinating the food, eating, playing taboo and just catch up and chill out with each other.. hehe.. .Lurve these people!

:::On A Separate Note:::
Received a call earlier from Darryl. Very surprising.. as he calls me from Perth once in a few blue moons.. I have yet to check out if the moon's blue tonight but it was nice of him to call and catch up with me. We had our usual long chats updating each other. We talked about the everything.... his work, my work, his life, my life, his plans, my plans, his work again, my school, his goals, my goals, and then somehow the conversation led to the Holy Spirit and we talked more about that. Never talked about such stuff much to Darryl. But it was a good conversation as he re-assured me that everything will happen in due time with regards to the Holy Spirit. Sigh.. I miss such talks with Darryl. Happy to hear from him .. glad to know that I have another friend who's gonna build his own house and I've been invited over when it's ready...too many friends in Aussie already though (hehe).. I just need A FRIEND IN JAPAN and SPAIN!! hahah... I'll surely crash in at their place when I visit. Lol.

3 comments:

Prisca said...

Spam strikes once again! Tskkk...

Gabster said...

how come u got children's day bbq? where are the children? haha

wah.. u mean u only left spain and japan on ur world map of friends??

btw, dun say I never tell u, u look very good in the pics.. hee

Alvin said...

I have a friend in Japan muahahha.... funny thing is that I've met her on the plane back to Sg