Thursday, October 20, 2005

:::Happy, Sha La La:::

:::Happy, Sha La La:::
The song Happy is ringing non-stop in my head. Not sure if most of you know.. there was this annoying song that goes something like "Happy.. Sha la la.. it's so nice to be happy.. sha la la.. everybody should be happy..." Well if you shake ur head and say you don't know this song.. GOOD ON YA!!! Then it won't ring annoyingly in your head like it did in mine. Hahah


Anyway, yes.. I am very happy ... I am ecstatic today in fact! No, aside from me losing like half a kg.. as well.. hahaha.. okie.off track!! Hahah.. the thing that made me jumped is becos when I was checking my Student Portal Online today, I received news that 1 group assignment MS (Part 2) and an individual assignment - HRD, both received Distinction. WooOoHooOOo!!! Praise God!!


I could not believe my eyes as I plaster my eyeballs nearer the screen of my notebook and blinked a few times to ensure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. It goes like this -.- to o.o to O.O!! to ^.^ I can't post my results here cos the last time my coursemate Aston checked my website..he joked that I was showing off.. though he knew that I had to flashed my grades in order to claim my Macdonald's breakfast from Mr. JP Tan. There goes my half kg lost.. and where's my treat huh, JP? Mind you, I got excellent selective memory when it comes to such. Lol.


Just wanna thank God for his grace and mercy cos I know its because of His grace that I passed my assignments. Have yet to share this news with Donald kor. Though I know he is going to tease me about it again. Now there is more motivation for me to study. It is soooo difficult to study in such nice rainy weathers.. cos all I wanna do is sleep.. and you have NO IDEA how much I can sleep, people. All terrain sleeper.. anywhere.. anytime.. So its really tough for me to concentrate. Just for everyone who is concern.. yes... I have finished Chaper ONE of HRD. It took me a few lightyears to complete that chapter and now I am moving onto the next chapter which is Adult Learning... Bet they're gonna say Adult learning is SLOW cos Adults like to sleep alot.. or something along those lines. Off I go now... to mug. -.-!!! Ganbatte, PRIS THAM!!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sha La La... Its so nice to be Happy... Sha La La.. Everybody should be happy...Sha La La

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woweee! Looks like you got distinctions in ALL your projects this sem! Power leh... keep it up... 2 more weeks and you are free as a bird. :P

Amleth said...

Yessss ... you are about 12,320 minutes to freedom! Jia you! Every minute that passes will reduce that obscene number by 1!

Let that inspire you to freedom!

Sumomo said...

Happy! sha lala lar... its so nice to be happy... sha lala lar...
PriPri! sha lala lar... got 2 distinctions in MS and HRD... sha lala lar...
PriPri! Sha lala lar...lost some weight so she's even more skinny... sha lala lar...
Happy! Sha lala lar... its so nice to be happy... sha lala lar...
Happy! Sha lala lar... its so nice to be happy... sha lala lar...
(die... cannot stop)

Anonymous said...

10080 minutes to go... steady pom pee pee...

Prisca said...

>inky: heheh.. thanks.. no la..didnt get distinctions in all projects this sem cos 2 more projects yet to receive results. Yeess..... 10080mins later.. i would be freeee as a bird. yippeee!
Thanks for ur prayers once more!
Appreciate it!

>Didi: Thanks! will keep your assignments that are due in december in my prayers as well. take care!Thanks for ur prayers too!Appreciate it 2!

>Amleth: *whistles* rare guest on my blog. Thanks for 1. leaving me a message 2. ur prayers too..appreciate it 3! When I am done with my papers.. U guys have to hang out even more with me to do stuff!!

>jargoniser: lol......lol2....lol3...can't help but laugh at ur hilariously wonderful recreation of the song.. fantastic job u did here i must say. lol till pengz..haha.. eh, when we hanging out again?