Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Dread This...

Yes.. its that time again. Where you'll find me whining and complaining non-stop about how much I dread studying. If you don't wish to put yourself through this agony, please click elsewhere.

I pushed my leave forward to start from Tuesday onwards instead of this coming Friday in order to condition myself earlier to study. Knowing how much my engine needs to 'kickstart' before I can drag myself to open the necessary notes and textbook to mug.

Yesterday was the first day of my study leave and as expected, I received numerous messages from really nice people following up on my studies..asking me how's the progress. *Gulps*..What progress?! I have yet to organise my notes... Drats..

I'm supposed to start later on. YES.. I KNOW I HAVE TO.. Everytime I sit down look at my notes to mug..my thoughts start to drift to LaLa Land..thinking of what I'm going to do after my exams...how much I missed Europe & Blighty ... so decided to pose some pics of London here to reminisce my vacation earlier this year. I soooo need another vacation man. Bangkok, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia anyone? I dun mind any of these locations.. after my exams of cos.. hehehe..

Towerbridge. Gorgeous, isn't it?

Big Ben taken from London Eye


Full & partial view of London Eye per pictures below

Trafalgar Square & the tall column is called Nelson's Column. On top of it stands Napoleon.

Okie, enough blogging.. time for studies.. for real!!!!

1 comment: