Friday, October 28, 2005

~*~* Peter & Pris ~*~*


He's not my usual kind of guy.. but I decided to give it a shot after much consideration. It wasn't easy for me.. CS and Merv who were with me last Sunday when we met Peter. And CS even gave me feedback on him. Merv being merv.. did not say much. I was hesitant initially but decided that its about time I give others a chance.

Since last Sunday, Peter has accompanied me at every crucial stage of my final semester exams everyday. Everytime when I needed energy to continue with my studies...Peter was there for me. Although he is a tad different from my past...I have grown to like him. Everyone...meet Peter:
































6 comments:

Amleth said...

Peter is soooooooooo good looking!!

Prisca said...

>Amleth: I think so toooooo! lolz..

Anonymous said...

Everytime I want Peter I can't have him!!!

Prisca said...

>inky: Awwww..really? The coldstorage downstairs my place have stock of Peter, u want? Can help you buy...;)

Sumomo said...

VCo.O`...your peter so hamsum...but errrr...a little balding. but nice red head. At least Mrs Pan, sounds better Mrs Goobers....

Prisca said...

>jargoniser: hamsum hor...so festive looking leh.. red & gween..
balding nm la..he is good to my waist mah cos low fat as compared to others. Yah lor..Mrs. Pan better than Mrs. Goober or Mrs. Planta or Mrs. Skippy