Thursday, September 29, 2005

Brian De Souza

Was walking home happily ^.^ after work from Newton MRT yesterday when one guy walked passed me and from the side of my eye.. I saw him glancing at me. Then he paused. It was a -.- to O.O!! reaction from him.


I turned to see who he is cos I could see him from the side of my eye mah.. then I went from ^.^ to O.O!!! as well.


Who was it? It wass...... BRIAN DE SOUZA!!! My polymate whom I have not seen.. since.. well.. tertiary graduation. We chat and I asked where he was heading to and he said 'Alliance Francaise [think maybe wrong spelling.. hahah but its the french school near my house]'. We chat and it was really nice seeing him after sooo long.


As we chat, I laughed and laughed cos this bloke, never change!! Still as hilarious and mischievious as ever!! We agree to meet up more often after exchanging numbers and I commented that he looked so weird without his braces!! (This is one guy, who will take out his retainers or braces and put it in his orange juice and drink his orange juice in front of all of us..cos according to him, it taste better without his retainers..) Brian's reply to my comment? 'More handsome now right?' *Cheeky grin from Brian* Hahaha.. it's good to know that somethings never change..
Good to have another ol'friend back.

No comments: