Tuesday, September 06, 2005

DnD 2005...



(It'ssss Showtime!! Left to right: Joyce in pink dress, Noelle in black, Joel in Cowboy, Me in Check skirt and Sandi in pink & white and black)

Bigger & Better than last year's DnD man!

Other than I was involved in a competition performance for our department and we WON! Overall, we had lots and lots of fun.. though it was tiring to rehearse for the performance during weekdays. But it's all worth it! SoOo going down in my memorial lane ..

Here are some pics.. You will see me changing to yellow when its about time for our performance.. and yeah.. makeup heavier also for stage purpose and also cos I am playing a cabaret showgirl.. (Think Chicago showgirl) ..

(Sandi, Myself and Noelle and I in Swissotel room getting ready for our performance downstairs)

I love the next pic!!!!



Okie, more pics to come.. but for now.. ms. showgirl's gota work on her school assignment. Ganbatte for me!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Va Va Voom!!!!!!! Wow!! Pris deary, I cannot recognise you. I meant it in a good fashion before you think otherwise, knowing you! Haha.

All I want to say is, you look very hot! Foxy, glamourous yet simple and stylish! No idea how you pull it off everytime, woman! Sizzling hot! - JP

Anonymous said...

Pris, U look very different from your last year's D&D costume (I still remembered u wore a pink tube dress).... definitely chio here! All the best for your Fri (Nego) and next Mon assignments...will be praying for u! TY

Anonymous said...

Haha... this look sure beats the afro hands down! Confirm! And congrats in winning... all the hard work sure paid off! =D

Gabster said...

You look gorgeous man, absolutely gorgeous!! Great to see you having fun and... winning.. hehe.. u must have put up quite a show to win!! I wanna watch video!! hehe

One more thing.. WE WAN MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Erik says: You're one smokin hot chick! Stunning!

Prisca said...

>JP, didi, TY, inky, gabster, Erik: Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! *hugz*

Amleth said...

pris, is that really you?!
*eyes wide open*

Prisca said...

>Amleth: Hi CS!! Errrr... *drips sweat* yarrrr.... it's me..