Thursday, September 15, 2005

More DnD Picsssss..

Okie, finished my HRD presentation today. Not too bad.. taking into consideration we didn't had time to rehearse not even one bit. Thanks to everyone out there who encouraged me and sent me your well wishes.

With HRD presentation over, I can take a short break and have decided to put up more pics of the DnD as some of you requested:





(Noelle in Orange, Sandi in Pink, Sherlene in black & white floral and me in yellow @ the hotel room getting ready for our performance.. and oh yes.. taking pics while getting ready.. lol)



(Me & Joel.. Joel was acting as a geeky auditor [check out the glasses] and see the prop heart we made? nice right? Me.. acting as cabaret or showgirl lor..)


Pic above are all the cabaret girls.. striking colours!! All made from scratch by Noelle and her mum who sewed the sequins and the silver beads on!! I made new friends!! They are Jingsi in light green, Sihan in dark green, Myself in yellow, Yenli in dark pink, noelle in orange and joyce in light pink) We are in the holding room before our performance and all striking a pose with one another.. (Noelle and Joyce are from the same dept. as me.. so the rest are my new friends)


WooOo... who's that hot mama in the middle of us? She is Yoke Ping, one of the senior management ppl who participated in the performance and she is really nice!! The role of us cabaret girls are to surround her and be her stage 'effects' ..lol..*Kisses for the audience!!*

A toast to us ladies after a splendid performance!! We were just so happy that we remembered all our steps and moves in our performance.. This is at the lobby of the ballroom of Swissotel.

Picture with our department head, a partner. (Joyce in Pink, Pok in farmer suit, Noelle in Orange, Me in Yellow and Gwen in Black.. all our performance attire.. yes.. Pok is performing too. Sporting of him isn't it?) We were all high from excitement of post performance while waiting for the results of which performance would win!!


The whole production crew.. and yes!! We're the winning team!! See the trophy right in the middle of the pic that Grahame is waving!! We are the champions....we are the champions!! Hehe.. All worth it..we had worked hard, we gave our best, we won and we gained lotsa friends too!!

After that, I changed back to my clothes and time to celebrate our victory!!!!


Lien and I with the 'V' pose while waiting to celebrate at New Asia.. Lien looked soOo pretty here!!!! Okok.. was trying to pout my lips to be 'kawaii' lol...

Sitting down.. waiting for the rest to pass the bouncers at New Asia.. so Noelle take a pic of me.. I love my red clutch by the way.. (it can also be used as a hand bag if I attach the straps.. so cool right? 2 in 1..I like..)

Party time!!! Inside New Asia... crazy snap of Pann (Our dept's hottie and Mr. Nice & Popular guy..everyone knows Pann.. heheh) the always photogenic Kate (not forgetting a very good photographer herself), Patrick (a.k.a Lil P, a.k.a Mr. Darlie Grin, a.k.a Patrico, and most recently I have called him "Patrickrazzi" cos he likes to take pics.. but he has retorted to call me "Priscarazzi" since I was in more pics of most events than him.. lol.. ) and of cos..last but not least... myself (a.k.a Prisca, Pris, Pris Tham, and to some is Princess, and to people like my boss is "Prissy" or Girly P, and lately.. Priscarazzi)

Luurrrve these ppl to bits!! That's all folks..that was DnD 2005 for me.



5 comments:

Gabster said...

Looks like you enjoyed yourself tremendously!! hehe.. I like the pic where you were whispering into Joel's ear.. very cute.. haha..

For the last pic, u have the "I'm in a bunch of crazy people" look.. haha

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, priscarazzi! Like the last pic and the pic where you were sitting down(super long legs leh u!! hahaha)

I'll say you still look smashing!
- JP

Anonymous said...

*wow* dazzling pics la sis:)...and soo many to^^

U looked like a HK actress in black, very nice lor :)

Hoping everything is well and wishing u a great week ahead:)

DiDi xxx

ps i cant remember my username for my own blog>.< *help*

Anonymous said...

Nice! You look very Korean in your do! =D

Prisca said...

>Gabster: Hee hee.. yup.. I did enjoy myself to the max!

>JP: Thank you.. my legs not that long la.. lol..

>Didi: hahaha.. HK actress? Want my autograph? Lol.. kiddin.. no la.. where got look like HK actress!! They more glam..

>Inky: *giggles*..Thanks! I look like Korean? Maybe the slitzy eye makeup thats why..