Sunday, September 04, 2005

Seven Thing About Me

Seven Thing About Me:



Decided to do a an entry similar to Merv's but with some changes..hehe.. for the kick of it. Lol.. Checked "Me" out.. hahaha..



Seven things I like the most:

1. I cannot decide between sharp noses and sleep for number 1. so at this moment, its sleep

2. More Sleep

3. Sharp Noses (on males pls.. )

4. Not working on rainy days and having a cuppa coffee

5. Working on rainy days and having a cuppa coffee

6. Singapore & Europe & London

7. Roy Chiu & Aaron Kwok



Seven things I plan to do before I die:

1. Marry a sharp nose, nice guy

2. Marry a sharp nose, nice and rich guy (Okie, that's me dreaming..cos most rich guys are philanderers..[Don't I soO score for using such terms? lol...])

3. Do a vainpot pictorial of myself so that when my grandkids' friends attend my funeral, they will go "Fwah.. ur grandma so chio then!"

4. Ensure that I submit my assignments and projects that are due very soon..since they are now on my mind all the time!!

5. Eat all my fave. foods.. lol..

6. Travel to places that I've always wanted to go.. (Greece, Japan, Ibiza, Italy, France, Argentina, Turkey,etc.)

7. Spend quality time with everyone I love and cherish



Seven celeb crushes (What?! Only seven?! You must be kiddin!):

1. Shawn Yue (Cos he reminds me of someone..)

2. Aaron Kwok (I cannot believe that an Asian guy can look this close to perfection!)

3. Daniel Wu (He's got the sharp nose that is 'to-die for!!')

4. Roy Chiu (See Daniel Wu's reason above)

5. Brad Pitt

6. Jude Law

7. Leslie Cheung



Seven wishes/dreams of mine:

1. To be a travel host

2. To be a newscaster

3. To be Daniel Wu's wife!!!! (It's more like a fantasy alright?! heheh)

4. To go and have fun on all the fantastic rides in a six flags theme park with my friends and love one

5. To drive and own a luxury car (I think an audi TT is a luxury to me already for now.. or perhaps a BMW 6 series)

6. To have my own house in Canada or Europe

7. See number 1 again! hehehe..



Seven things you probably don't know about me:

1. I accidentally kicked a boy's crotch while playing with him on the school bus when I was in primary 3 (This is where the guys go... *OUCH*)

2. I copied in geography and mandarin tests in secondary school (So shoot me!!!! hehehe)

3. I used to hate being a woman in my younger days thanks to period. Now I like being a woman cos there are many times.. a woman can get away with just battering her eyelids, and periods are now good excuses to binge on chocolates and throw tantrums and the opposite sex have no idea why but to simply shut up and understand.

4. I hate lizards, snails, snakes, fishes, anything rubbery like or scaly like.

5. I watch cartoons to this day.. and do not plan to stop

6. I much prefer shy and quieter men .. (hehehe..cos I am extroverted.. if both extroverted.. who listen to who?) and its an added incentive if they have sharp nose and a good sense of humour. (Quieter doesn't mean cannot joke can!! Dun be silly, people!! hehe)

7. I do have violent tendencies every now and then in my head.. hahaha..especially when I encounter the following people:

-Boasting idiots with zero I.Q or E.Q

-Sluggards on my team

-Sluggards who know they are sluggards but thinks the world owes them a living on my team

-People with zero E.Q are worse than people with zero I.Q

-Dictators who tell me how to run MY blog and how to run MY life according to them (Let's see how they react when their mothers breathe down their necks and dictate running their lives. Perhaps some people enjoy that like Mama's boy or Daddy's girl.. but I certainly don't!)

-Boasting idiots who contradict their own boasting..(Okie I beta stop here before the list breaks into another blog entry..lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five Things to Know About John Battelle
He is the ``band manager'' for BoingBoing, a tech and culture site that's one of the most popular blogs in the world, meaning he helps the bloggers with business strategies.
Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my fuel savers related site. Visit it Soon. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...very interesting... my blog got spammed. lol... -Prisca