Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Preferred Sharp Nose


My Preferred Sharp Nose:
I have been quizzed by folks left right center lately, who know that I like sharp noses, what kind of sharp noses that will catch my eye. So here's my preferred sharp nose for your reference (wahahhaa..). By the way, I got this pic from the net and it already had the "I love U" on it.. not added on by me ok! Not obsessed. But then again.. here's another pic to further substantiate why his nose is nice! hehehe... okie.. so now u know.. no need to ask me what kind of sharp nose I prefer. Lol..


5 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

somehow i've been coming back here everyday to see if anyone would comment anything about this but no one has. so i shall! hehe

pris! i put needle on my nose so bcome sharp. can qualify also? no daniel wu nose but my sharp nose also sexy lei. tee hee

*slaps self*

Prisca said...

>Merv: No one comments.. cos.. nobody's nose can match up to Daniel Wu's mahhhh... Besides, they are probably all astounded from how amazingly cute he looks.. and agree with me that his nose is WoOooO.. hehhee..

MmM..Dun put needle on ur nose la.. Very painful.. how about sand paper instead? hee hee.. ur sharp nose belongs to the "younger than me" sharp nose.. so though sexy .. but cannot qualify .. hahha... not discriminating against age ok!! lol..

Gabster said...

nose not sharp, face not smooth as him, better keep mouth shut loh.. haha..

I know.. Merv, u must put on aging cream also, then can qualify.. hee

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know this really good looking guy with a sharp nose. Lemme see if I can hook you up with him. This Pinocchio will owe me big time man!

Prisca said...

>Gabster: Aiyooooo.... why all of you pitting yourself against daniel wu? he is the "CEILING" already.. no one can fight with him.. hahhaha.. i should change his name to Daniel WOOooOooO.. lol.. But yes.. thanks to Olay Regenerist Cream .. It helps to defy age.. literally.. hahha

>inky: Wahahha! Chey.. make me happy for a moment there..thought who u gonna hook me up with. Pinocchio also cannot. Cos he is just a boy.. me need a MAN.. hahaha