Sunday, May 08, 2005

Internet's Up & Running!

Internet's up and running finally.. thanks to Dr. Ink Kwok who revived my notebook by "operating" on it to get rid of "Trojan HorseS" and all other malicious viruses... Dr. Ink even set up cool stuff on my notebook.. (a.k.a "My baby.. / Pudding79") that helps protect it even better.. My baby is reborn!!! WoOooHooOo!!! So cool right? Big Thank you here to Dr. Ink Kwok!! *APPLAUSE*


Anyway, I've been up since this morning for church service at 9am and then went for Timothy Class at 1ish in the afternoon and then rushed to membership class at 3pm and was there till like close to 8pm. That's almost 12 hours straight of contact lenses wearing for me!!!!!!!!! *I can hear my eyes gasping for air... time for me to save money for lasik big time man..*
Pretty tiring but great weekend... played an hour's badminton last saturday (now I am starting to ache like an old woman) Yeesss.. for folks who cannot believe what they just read that lazy Pris got out to play sports and *gulps* badminton somemore... U thought I must be kiddin right? Nahh... I wasn't.. go check out Tiger Ming's blog entry.. my picture is there and my messy hair is the perfect evidence.. *grins*.... Oh yah.. from his blog I too took the carebear quiz (since I like carebears since I was a little girl and the results say.. ) I am ...


Friend Bear
You are everyone's ideal friend because you are sincere and genuinely kind. Sometimes you worry about your friends' problems so much, you forget about your own responsibilities, which can get you into trouble. For you, it's the little things that really count. You also happen to be the main driver of the Cloud Car. No speeding!




Contented sigh... and with exams over... *pris smiles*.. this is life....again i say doing nothing (at the moment and though shortlived) is bliss.....
*Yawn....* Okie folks... Princess *oops* needs to turn in already.. Don't worry, I won't disappear without notification again.. and as my notebook's been cured, I have lotsa time now to blog blog and blog.. Wan An muffins!!!

4 comments:

Prisca said...

Hahaha.. didi, I dun think everyone will believe you on this though. :P

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your PC back in tip top shape! Kinda felt good after fixing and cleaning it up. Haha... You have really been on a blogging frenzy man since I returned your PC to you! Good to have you back! Doc INK over and out!

Tiger said...

Friendship bear!!! hehe

Prisca said...

Thanks Doc Ink!!! Cant thank u any more!! :) U the best!!!

Hello Cheer Bear (or should I say Tiger?) ;)