Sunday, May 15, 2005

Funfilled Sunday

Wow.. I realised I am indeed blogging with a frenzy since I got my comp back and since exams were over. (Like what Ink said!)


It was a funfilled Sunday. First off all... I am so proud of myself *pats my own head.. haha* cos I woke up early in the morning for church and actually WALKED to the train station for the first time EVER for church. *Applause!!!!* And was early in church as well!! *Double Applause!!* Hehehe...I have NEVER walked to the train station for church before. It was always bus or cab.


2ndly, after service we hung around at Marks & Spencer's cafe for a CG evaluation and then later on went to attend a talk with Ink, TY and Gab. It was a good talk about faith and I agreed that faith is a process. It's like from zero faith to mustard seed faith and the growing to "moving mountains" kind of faith and then to something much more. But to have faith, we must believe, trust and desire. Only then would the process grow. faith has been something I guess we all struggled with. But like what Donald said.. our faith is not consistent and finite, but know that God's faith is. That is something I find very re-assuring. My God is the same today and forever. Hallelujah!


After talk we initially wanted to watch "Million" and as the screening time was much later.. we decided to chill out at Ink & TY's before the movie. At their place, TY had a brilliant idea. She suggested that the gals cooked while the guys do their stuff (played LAN games) and we'll just have dinner and that's it. Movie was cancelled cos somehow or rather the online bookng could not be confirmed. Hahah... how queer.


Anyway, TY and I had a blast of a time in the kitchen. We had 4 dishes for dinner!! 1. Tandoori chicken & onions (Dun know how it is.. but everyone finished all the food.. so i think its either they were very hungry or they were being nice to the tandoori chicken TY and I cooked. (She cooked the rest.. I basically chopped alot of vege up for her.. heheh) 2. Stir fry brocolli, carrots and zuchinni (?) sausages [which I liked very much] 3. Stir fry Cabbage & carrot 4. Boiled quail eggs (TY say wanna finish them.. ). After a nice wonderful homecooked meal, Ink brought out.. GELATOOOOOOOOOO... Nice ar.. Dark Chocolate and hazelnut!!!!! *Yummy..* spoilt rotten!!


Annnd... would you believe that after dinner, Mervyn taught me how to play DOTA? or was it Warcraft? or Both? Aiyah.. u guys know la.. its a guy thing. And I was busy screaming away while playing whenever I was "attacked" by the er... scourges? cant recall the exact name. Ang Guppy & Mervyn were busy chuckling away at me screaming. I was going "Eeeeekkkss.... !! RUuuUun!!! GooO Awaay!! Arrrhhhh!!! Yiikkes!!!" I screamed so much that Ink who was in the kitchen came out saying "what happen what happen?" So ... switched game.. switched to what? Switched to U.T .. er.. unreal tournament? Or was it Unrealistic Tournament? I could never get it right. But it was fun.. much better than Warcraft. I didn't screamed that much. FUN!!! *Addictive ar!!!* played a few rounds and we decided to call it a day ..


Wanted to take a cab home but decided against it.. so I took the train and walked home from the train station. It was quite pitch dark tonight when I walked home but I was jumping with joy inside. So Fun! What a funfilled Sunday!!


We gota do this more often Ink, Merv, Gab and TY!!!! Btw.. .I suggested to TY.. next dish we try if possible would be gyozaaa....

5 comments:

Prisca said...

:) Dun be jealous la.. am sure your sunday was ok..

I really can't cook la... I dun call that cooking lor. Wah.. make me do all the cooking at ur place? Can also but you may end up diarrhoerea.. hahaha..

I didn't walk to work today.. heavy rain.. :(

Anonymous said...

THAM LIM HARN!!!! Never cook for me at all.. somemore.. tandoori chicken!! I NEVER even ate your "infamous" corn bread with smoked ham & cheese sandwich AND now you blogging about tandoori chicken. What next huh? - JP

Prisca said...

Calling me by my mandarin name in full will not do much in making me cook for you still though. Lol.

Never make the corn bread sandwich for u meh? Okie.. will make for u when I meet ya, alright? Have a good long weekend.

Anonymous said...

Man... that was one of THE most FUN sundays I've ever had! The food was great and can't wait for the next time you gals cook for me. Ok, that didn't come out right... Anyway, the tandoori chix was yum yum. Next time must eat with nuns, i mean, naans for the authentic effect. Hehe.

Also, seeing (hearing you) play DOTA is actually more fun than playing it. Love the live sound effects that add so much drama to this simple game. (The sound effects come from Pris...). Ok, next time teach you a newer version with nicer eye popping graphics. =D

Prisca said...

*giggles* Hey Ink Bro, as I was reading your comments.. I was laughing my head off.

Cos u said can't wait for us girls to cook for u .. then u say it didn't sound quite right.. and then the most hilarious part was u said "the tandoori chix was yum yum. next time must eat with NUNs.. " Wahahahahah... it still cracks me up big time as I am typing this. Hahahahaha..

Wahahahah... yah .. I added alot of live sound effects thats not part of the DOTA game pack. Hahaha.. Really? Cool!! Teach me ar!! Thanks in advance!! Can't wait for NEXT SATURDAY's COOKOUT!!!! Whooopeee!!!