Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hilarious...

Once more, I thought I had nothing much to blog today. Typical day.. and oh yeah.. thanks everyone for your care and concern. I am no longer peeved.. cheesed off.. angry over my broken spectacle lens. It is truly sweet of everyone (Credits go to: RY, Cheryl, Ink, Didi, Gab and Olivia) who asked me what happen to me cos my msn nick then was "Angry Pris".

Anyway, before I drift off to talk about something else. As I was saying that I thought I had nothing much to blog today.. (I can hear all of you go ... "YEeessSs..Pris. .you just mentioned that and we know... dun be such a nag cannn? Muaahahaha... like I care.. haha) I was searching for songs for the week where I am leading praise and worship during caregroup (still got sometime before the actual day but kiasu-ism = scared to lose, and as I had nothing to do and I am someone who likes to prepare before hand preferably..) when Mervyn said Yo to me online on msn.

We chat and talked about P&W (praise & worship) since he's gonna lead this week (U go bro!! Gambatte!!) and we were exchanging songs and chatting and Merv sent me this zip folder with alot of songs in it, to help me in my search for the songs I wanted.

I opened the zip file after receiving it and was scrolling down the list of 800 over chords and songs when my eyes O.O!!!!! chanced upon this song title:

"Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"
HUuuuUh??? What kind of praise and worship song was that?????? Bizaare!!! Decided to open the file and as I glanced through the lyrics I started giggling non-stop in front of my comp over the next 10mins. Here's the lyrics.. check it out:
Grandma got run over by a reindeer
walking home from our house Christmas Eve
You can say there's no such thing as Santa
but as for me and grandpa we believe
She's been drinking too much egg nog
and we warned her not to go
but she forgot her medication
and she wandered out the door into the snow

When we found her Christmas morning at the scene of the attack
there were hoofprints on her foreheadand incriminating claw marks on her back

It's not Christmas without grandma
all the family's dressed in black and we just can't help but wonder
should we open up her gifts or send them back!

Now we're all so proud of grandpa, he's been taking this so well.
see him in there watching football, drinking beer and playing cards with cousin mel

Now the goose is on the table and the pudding made of fig
and the blue and silver candles that would just have matched the hair in grandma's wig

I've warned all my friends and neighbors, better watch out for yourselves
they should never give a licenseto a man who drives a sleigh and plays with elves!

I say... how bizaare!! Imagine this song is chosen to sing during P&W!!! Lol!!!

3 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

i dare thee to sing it! hehe

Prisca said...

Thou have imposed a tall order. Woe be me if I sing it, for I know nothing of thy song's tone.

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you know that Reina's nickname is reindeer? Haha... should get Reina to sing this during this year's Christmas party. =P

I wonder if she feels like running over anybody... =P