Monday, May 09, 2005

Boiling...

I thought I would not have anything to blog about today. Ordinary day, left work early, work was easy and fine... Happy day!! Totally wrong when I arrived home.
Came home and did my usual routine stuff and when I took off my contact lenses to put on my spectacles.... and to my gasping horror.. the right lens of my spectacles were cracked!!!!
*Panting smoke....*
So boiling right now. I do not need to spend anymore unnecessary money before my Europe Trip! UUrrgghh.. and I'm hitting the roof cos I am totally clueless why it cracked. Not cos anyone sat on it, that's for sure. Frame's intact still just tat the lens cracked.
Boiling with venom right now.. *Pris screams...* Forget it.. I'll go vent my anger at ironing my clothes instead.. I bet the scheduled medical checkup with NKF at my office tomorrow would show that my blood pressure's high..

2 comments:

Jon Tan said...

Halo!

Firstly, just to drop a thank you note for reading my entries, appreciate your patiences on my longwindedness... =)

Secondly, thanks for the belated Bday wishes.

Thirdly, stay cool gal! Juz not worth it to be affected by small things like these... such things happen all the time, and they are juz little tests from God to see how well we are coping with ourselves... =)

I know it... (Ops!)if you ask Reina, you'll know i have been failing big time in God's eyes, so let's work together in this... haha!

Ok, good luck for your NKF checkup. Hope you will be hearing good news in this.

And may you have a well-planned trip to Europe... "sob sob... so envious!"

Prisca said...

Hi Bro!

It's my pleasure to read ur blog entries. Interesting!!

Sorry that I wished you "belatedly" (if there's ever such a word) But I still hope that your bday was swell this yr..

Yeah.. .thanks for the encouragement. U're right. Let's ALL work in this as well as on this together.

My checkup was fine.. passed every test except that I shranked by 2cm & I had difficulty.. erm.. peeing for the urine test, cos just no erm..water?? *blush*

My europe trip would be planned by my Germany friends and my london didi .. leave it all to them.. *Didi, if you read this.. hint hint to you ar.. haha*