Wednesday, February 02, 2005

E is for ??

E = Eirene..Ms. Ong turns 26 today! If you are reading this (which I doubt it.. by the time you logon to internet.. would probably be on your next birthday..) haha.. It was really great seeing her so happy and joyous.. with her nice coloured redhead, new top that fits her well, new bag, lost weight.. Man.. she is looking good! Eirene treated us to a fabulous dinner at Moonfish and the food was great! Especially their fingerfood.. It was good to see Teresa and Jazle there as well after our last meeting which was really sometime back. We took some pics but were all on Eirene's friends' cameras... So till I am able to obtained some pics from them.. I can't post any up here. *But keep checking back!! You'll never know..*

E = EY Corporate Song? Was working half way when I received an email from my fellow colleagues.. titled EY Corporate Song.. Riiight. Was thinking .. don't tell me another junk email .. okie, decided to read it later since I gota leave earlier for Eirene's birthday. Angie came over and said "eh Pris, you listened to the song already? It's super farny!!" I shook my head.. Angie continued "Must listen!! Turn on your speakers now.. " Pris shook head.. "Busy.. later" Angie presevered.. "Now.. now now now now now now nOw!" Ok!! Clicked on the internet link in the email and turned on my speakers..

After that.. I burst out laughing with the rest of my other colleagues..
Check this out..
http://www.fightthebull.com/blog/2005/01/corporate-anthems_28.html
hilarious... Anyway .. its a good day today and I am gonna round off my day.. with a nice sleep! Ta ta!

No comments: