Saturday, February 26, 2005

Pepper is Priscilla's Favourite

Went to Irving & Tze Yee's parents' place for dinner. Had a lovely meal and it was really nice of this sweet couple to invite me over for dinner and for Aunty & Uncle to cook and wait for me before starting dinner. (Cos I had project discussion earlier mah) Met their loveable and oh-so-adorable cat Pepper!!! Too bad I don't have pics.. of her...she's an oh-so-pretty ragdoll cat!! *I better stop my "oh-so" nonsense* Did I say I had not much compassion for animals earlier in my previous blog? Now I am a new convert!! She's the only cat I really fancy ! Never was a kitty person. Dogs still ok.. (Note: I do like animals.. but those that people can't keep as pets..E.g. Koala Bear, Wombat, Panda ...basically.. anything round and fluffy.) (Note2: Again I say I do like animals [for people who know me and go YAH riight!! when reading the 1st note above] just that I don't really dare carry or touch them!!) (Note3: I gotta stop talking this way!!)
Was afraid to carry her when Irving wanted to passed Pepper to me.. I looked at Pepper and she looked at me.. we exchanged fearful glances, and she gave a cat-like purr which basically translates to human version of "Oh no!" Think she was afraid of me as well..afraid I would also drop her.. When I carried her.. she was very still.. but still soOoo cute!!!! Tze Yee said Pepper is a cat who behaves like a dog.. haha.. cos she used to live with a dog previously. I gotta play with her more often!!! (Only her.. not any other cats or animals.. especially anything rubbery or reptile like - terrapins..!!)
Went to Holland Village and had cheesecakes at NYDC... And guess what cheesecake I had? See pic below..
Hahaha... Yup.. we ordered Priscilla's favourite cheesecake as one out of the 2 to share. If you thought that I had some others... pls deduct 5,000 points for yourself, for not knowing me well enough. Hahahaha..Saw that on the menu after Irving pointed that out.. OF COS WE'LL HAVE A SLICE OF THAT!! The pic is a little unclear cos its taken from my mobile phone. Anyway, Priscilla's favourite cheesecake is an original slice of cheesecake with a scoop of chocolate ice cream topped with chocolate bits and it comes with nice, warm chocolate sauce to be poured all over both! You would expect it to be extremely sweet but it wasn't which was really lovely!! This was a recipe shared by Priscilla from Panama (Who was a real sweetie... EH!! I'm not self-proclaiming.. go squint at the pic!! Its indicated there!!)We shared another slice of cheesecake which I can't recall what it was but it was also lovely cos it had a little alcohol in it!! Delicious... nice cool cheese cakes on a hot evening..little pleasures on earth..

So thanks to Priscilla from Panama... Priscilla from Chancery Court Singapore (I must be specific.. can't say Priscilla from Singapore cos there are others out there you know..) can taste the cheesecake that Priscilla from Panama who is a real sweetie (Have I mentioned that already? *grins*) introduced to the world and made the rest of the other Priscillas in the world who tried it, happy! haha.. C'mon!! How often do you find something named after yourself? So cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priscilla's Favourite cheesecake beat my Jedi Mudster mudpie hands down. The force was clearly not with my selection of desserts that night!

Really glad you fell in love with Pepper! She's like the fluffiest pet I've ever had too. It's a pity I only get to see her once a week though. But it sure gives me something to look forward too! Hehe...