Friday, February 04, 2005

Promotees BBQ Party

~Promotees BBQ Party~



Assignment Services @Promotees BBQ
Posted by Hello

Well, there you go..the people I worked with at the Promotees BBQ held at Grahame's place. The promotees were - Grahame (Associate Director to Director), Kate (Asst. Manager to Manager), Angie & I (Expat Associates to Expat Representatives). Not the whole department were there that night but it was still fun. *Doesn't Grahame looks like Ralph Finnes?* Haha.. well he's apparently been told many times anyway.




Crazy Faces
Posted by Hello
Hahaha.. All of us trying to pose with crazy faces.. Look at Joel! He's hilarious.. What's he up to?? Aiyah.. Yilin's been blocked.



Groupies
Posted by Hello

Initially, this picture was supposed to be just Lil P & me. As you can see the rest of them who were standing nearby and behind us.. saw the opportunity and jumped on the camera wagon and participated. Hahaha... such camera whores.. I lurve these folks! They're great! Everyone of them..



Me & Angie (She's trying to pick her nose.. as you can see..hahaha)
Posted by Hello

hahah... crazy Angie.. purposely trying to pick her nose while I tried to take a snapshot of both of us. Angie's my partner in crime at work. We are from Anderson previously and were promoted at the same time and I looked up to her as my elder sis as she is the total opposite of me. She's calm and collected and super rational..but of late.. she's been rather high.. (we're all trying to figure out if she's got herself a man or what makes her so high lately) she have been VERY crazy of late. Coming to my desk and just simply laughing at whatever .... perhaps too much work have zapped her usual serious and quiet self. But I do like this aspect of Angie. :)



Us Again!
Posted by Hello

It's..Angie & I again! Haha.. we were servers that night.. Tending to the rest of the people who were there by serving food to them, drinks, ra ra ra..


Joel & I trying to pose as Ah beng & Ah Lian
Posted by Hello

This picture is cute! Joel and I were trying to pose as an Ah Beng & myself as an Ah Lian and judging from the response that I have been getting from people, I think I can pass off really well as one.. (not Joel though.. sorry mate! well at least not with 2 sticks of Otah in his hands!!) Everyone thought I looked drunk and wasted... When in actual fact I was drinking *SPRITE*!! Didn't touch any spirits or alcohol that night.. in fact.. I have not touched any for the longest time ever!!! I would gladly announce at least 1-2 years.. and if you are wondering.. NO I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO GO CLUBBING. (Since everyone's been having an impression that I am a clubster... hahha, I am getting domesticated. I like to bake and listen to music at home these days.. soothes the savage beauty.. hahahaha...nope.. sorry.. I don't qualify for beast... :P) Think I hit an 8 at least on the Ah Lian chart of 10.

Trying to be vain here
Posted by Hello

HB, Yilin & I were trying to pose a really vain shot here and of cos, Joel figure he qualifies in this picture as well since he is well known to be vain too..(e.g. $200 for a pair of zara shoes?! U gotta be kiddin me.. )



In the lift!
Posted by Hello
Well, we got a lil bored at the BBQ so we decided to venture around the condominium (We do alot of stuff together as always..)and we are really a bunch of camera whores I tell ya.. even in the lift, we seized the opportunity to snap a shot. Hahah.. and mind you, its only 5 floors!!



The boys & I @the playground
Posted by Hello

We spotted the playground!!! And while the rest of them went for a pee break.. We played at the playground! Reliving the childhood days.. Sigh.. isn't it fun to just play all day and come back home and sleep and need not worry about bills, work, exams, blah blah blah...*Oh yah, notice my nice pink havaianas? hehe.. lovely aren't they? Comfy and I'll still recommend to anyone who's in search for a pair of nice flip flops*




Me @playground!
Posted by Hello
This is me trying to be a kid again.. I lurve these when I was much younger! Other than swings (swings were my all time fave.. I could swing all day and lurve the wind blowing through my feet!) So fun! The guys had to tear me away from the ride since I was enjoying it so much.. hahha..


Me in Kiddy Prison
Posted by Hello

And because I was such a mischievious gal who refuses to leave her horsey ride.. they had to put me in kiddy prison! hahah.. Nah!! Just trying to dramatise and make full use of every aspect of the playground! hahaha..My mum saw this picture while I was blogging and loading it online and she said "U looked like a dog behind its cage" Hmm... hahaha.. quite true.. lolz..


Okie, free from prison.. play again!!
Posted by Hello
Hahaa.. from the comments on my pic, you know that its back to playing again for me once freed from kiddy prison. Scram guys..our turn!!! ;P



Kneeling for?
Posted by Hello
I have no idea why we are kneeling.. so I guess we are all getting a tad too bored and just posing in all sorts for fun..


Nice shot!
Posted by Hello

And a gathering shot to round off the night!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, Pris. I like the 1 of u on the horsey ride. Finally Ur blog had more pics. Hehehehe. -JP

Paul said...

hey pris,
did you gain weight? maybe it's those pants...

Prisca said...

Hey JP, thanks! Hey Paul, I think so leh.. I felt very bloated during the BBQ also.. See my CNY pics that are more recent. Think I did man.. Diet time!