Sunday, February 06, 2005

94-100% Japanese/Korean

Tried the face analyzer webbie on Paul's website and it said I was 94% Japanese/Korean, 6% Chinese the first time round. Said I was a Beta Academic and had 1.0 gay factor (very low, excuse me, if you are thinking otherwise!) and 7.1 for ambition, income, and intellect. Can't remember the rest.

I can't possibly be Jap/Korean.. I mean.. C'mon.. I always thought I have a 100% cheena pok face. And should score at least more than 10% being Chinese. So being playful, I submitted ALL the pics I have of myself on my comp and even photoshoped some pics to make my skin tan..hopefully to be able to score some 'Eastern European' marks on the chart or something.. maybe even 'East Indian' or 'Anglo Saxon' (watever that means) hahahaha..

Turn out... from 94% to 96% and then 99% and then 100% Japanese/Korean! And subsequently all the times I tried later on just said I was 100% Japanese/Korean. Undeterred, I went to download Ayumi Hamasaki's pictures to save it on my comp in order to post up and see what was her results since she is Japanese! And a typical one as well. First pic of hers says that she is 69% Chinese and 31% Korean/Japanese. (What the ?!) Tried her other pics as well and I got 2 or 3 pics of hers that finally summarized that she was 100% Japanese/Korean.. the rest were saying she's 60+% Chinese. Hmm..I may have to trace back my ancestral roots now..And when my Mum who walked past me saw what i was playing with asked what was that, I explained to her and she said its a no wonder her Korean friend wanted very much for me to be his God daughter as he was daughter-less back then when I was a baby cos I looked very much like a Korean/Jap. I simply went -.-??!?! Things I never knew.

Went downstairs just now to meet Karen's boyfriend, Francis, whom we ordered some bak quah from for the Lunar New Year to give to friends and relatives. And he said to me "eh cut fringe ar?" And I went.. yeah.. sometime back already and he said "Look EVEN more like Japanese now" -.-??!! What a coincidence.. Chinese, Korean/Japanese, Indian, Ang Moh.. watever.. doesn't matter. So if you wanna know if you are 100% Chinese, Anglo Saxon (?), or ra ra ra... check this site out

http://www.faceanalyzer.com/default.aspx

Anyway .. playing with thoughts of colouring my hair... still contemplating.. Hmm..So anyway.. do let me know if you are 100% Chinese or not? Dun worry, I promise I wont laugh.. hee hee..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess Pris, you are Japanese/Korean looking like the face analyzer web indicates. Not only do I myself think so, some of my friends whom you have met, think likewise as well. Let me know if you are avail. on V-day? or am I too late?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Eh, someone date you out on your blog leh!! How? Going or not? tell me leh, I want to be kaypo. LOLz, btw, I got 88% Chinese, 12% South East Asian. You Jap/Korean? Erm, a bit la. That bit is worth 70% lor. hehehehehehe!!! - JP