Thursday, February 03, 2005

WoOoHOooOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a tiring day for me.. I felt drained of energy .. went to work as usual and supposed to treat Weeslee lunch today at where? Pasta Brava cos she has not ate there before and I promised to treat her. Supposed to treat her on Tuesday but cos I ate alot of pasta recently.. so I was thinking to myself..wish I could postpone it.. I am so sick of pasta.. but I can't postpone on Weeslee again cos its so mean.. said a quick prayer.. 'God.. pls.. not let me eat pasta this week.. at least next week or something' Next thing I know, Weeslee walked past me and said "Oi, lunch postpone to when I come back from Hong Kong on 14th feb okie?" FWAHHHHHHH!!!!! Impressive! Asked her how come? She said "I feel very bloated today.. don't wanna eat pasta ...when I come back la.. okie?" Pris grins and said SURE! Isn't God great? Even the little things in my life are being taken care of by Him. He heard my prayer.. and took care of it. That really boosted my day a whole lot.

At noon, my eyes were getting watery from staring at comp too long. My brains were fried and eyes started to cross already .. getting sleepy. Need my cuppa tea!! Was about to walk to pantry to prepare my cuppa when I received an email from a high grader expat ... his email to me widened my eyes..have attached the screenshot below for you to see.. (Deleted the names and email addresses for confidentiality) He really made my day.. !!!



I am posting it here not to showoff..(seriously) but really to share my undescrible joy. I am indeed blessed by God and I am very thankful. Another thing to thank for which I didn't add to this blog entry but with my new toy.. new hp.. initially I wanted that panasonic HP and went to M1 to have a look at their new hps with Eirene and Kirsten. The sales guy said if I trade in my current hp, I would still have to pay an amount before I can get my panansonic hp.. I cant remember whats the exact amount.. But at that time.. was quite broke then and I just decided not to trade in. Next thing I know, I received a newsletter from M1 stating that I can trade in my old hp for that panasonic hp and I was also given a choice of another hp model to choose from, for FREE! How great is He! So yes!! It's wooohoooo for me today.. though
right now my back is screaming for me to go to bed. So adios folks.. I have to listen to my screaming back since its nagging at me to sleep. Its a Friday tomorrow!!!! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

1 Word: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1 Sentence: Well done Pris!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pris, I'm very happy for you. your dedication and hardwork have really paid off. And most importantly, you haven't forgotten God. He will continue to bless you (im 100% sure abt that). Know this that He will always give the best to His children. Matthew 7:11 .....Lester

Prisca said...

Thanks Merv & Lester! Thank you for both your nice encouragement. And I am also blessed to know friends like you guys! :) -Prisca