Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Praise & Worship Practice

Today, my mummy not feeling well. *Sigh..* I hope she'll get better soon.
Anyway, in the evening I went to TY & Ink's place for Praise & Worship Practice. My face was stiff and I felt like a stone. Why? Cos I didn't sleep well the night before and when I took leave to rest & look after my mummy (send her to doc - doc say stomach flu) I slept in the afternoon.


Came online to edit the fonts of the songs to send to sweet TY to help me print. Kor kor Donald was online. Chat with him and TY and received a text from someone. Hmmmmm...... at least my name was spelt correctly on the text msg. Should I or shouldn't I? Hmmm.... Okie.. anyway I replied & said ok. *Sucker!!!* hahaha..


Anyway thats not the highlight of today. The highlight is the P&W practice I had earlier. Arrived at TY & Ink's and the guitarists (Merv & Tiger) were playing amongst themselves already. *Nervous* Ink had to go meet Gab in awhile as they need to attend to something. Started singing the 1st song.. (Shan't say so that you guys would be kept in suspense till CG this friday!) hahahaha... I like the first song. Meaningful to me cos we were like separated last week when most of them went for camp and Merv & I didn't. TY was patient and nice to tell me some pointers and it helped very much! Thank you my lovely shepherd+sis!!!


Went onto the next few songs.. to the last song, we decided to change it as it was not suitable and we chose (or more like me..) chose another song and we were trying to practice it over & over.. (In my head I was thinking..Oh man .. I think my voice sounds horrid in this song.. my voice is soft... no strength man to sing any louder.. and I keep forgetting need to signal to guitarists. Luckily for me .. both the guitarists were good and understanding.)
Now till Friday, I better ask for Divine intervention and ask for additional HELP! Lord, amplify & improve my voice by Friday pls!!!!!


Sang the last song, wrapped up the session. Chat & catch up with TY and went home. On my way home.. I saw a mammoth of a snail. It was so huge I was tempted.. No.. not tempted to bring it home (YUCK! What were u thinking?!) Okie, probably the world's snails federation or something like dat will kill me for saying this.. but that TITANIC SNAIL was really huge!! It was like mm.. the length of an average human feet and the height was like from say someone's feet to slightly above the ankles!!! Gross right?? I dun like rubbery (lizards, frogs, toads, snails..) and reptilian kindof animals. yes.. it was so huuuuge.... I was tempted to kick it like a soccer ball and watch it flyyyyy. hahah BUT then again.. it could be a suicidal move.. my paranoid mind was thinking it could end up biting and clinging onto my feet and that's it for my europe trip. So I left slowcoach alone and strolled home.

1 comment:

Gabster said...

A bit late to wish u well.. haha
I'm sure u and ur mom are well already.

My guitar teacher told us not to let him hear his own voice, cos a few of us recorded some of the songs that he sang, to refresh our memory. He said he dun like to hear his own voice, although he sounded great!! Maybe u're like that.. haha

btw, dun ever kick a snail!! Trust me, u'll regret if u do that (speaking from experience).. haha